• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.
new LiS season is good

new LiS prequel is questionable

new LiS prequel made by a different developer is worrying

could be good, but still

How bizarre. I loved LiS but who was clamoring for a a prequel, especially if it's not from Max's perspective.

And this Switch voice chat stuff. The game industry gone mad.

nuFcoYcl.png

Curufinwe

The LiS Wiki thing is crackin' me up. Jeff will never live it down.

Unless he's reading this thread he probably doesn't even know it's a thing. The Beast guys didn't say how dumb it was at the time, or bring it up later after they finished the game and enjoyed the ending as far as I can recall.

erawsd

Unless he's reading this thread he probably doesn't even know it's a thing. The Beast guys didn't say how dumb it was at the time, or bring it up later after they finished the game and enjoyed the ending as far as I can recall.

Thing is, Jeff was only able to pull that off because they were fighting for a story they hadnt seen all the way through. It was a dumb discussion all around.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Turtle beach has been doing this for years

There are wireless options now but way too expensive and would be too much for a switch market that's already drowning in over priced shit already

No, even for wired you usually only have to connect to either the usb or audio ports of your pc/console.

Not your headphones into a dongle into the pc/console AND your phone.

This is cumbersome as fuck and i used to do the same when i carry shit like this around just to listen to music.

There's a reason why i stopped.

pizzacat

Banned
No, even for wired you usually only have to connect to either the usb or audio ports of your pc/console.

Not your headphones into a dongle into the pc/console AND your phone.

This is cumbersome as fuck and i used to do the same when i carry shit like this around just to listen to music.

There's a reason why i stopped.
I have some old turtle beaches circa MW2? Where you have a dongle connected to the tv and the headphones are wirelessly picking them up and I remember the cheaper version had everything connected to the dongle lol

I thought I liked Persona 5 until I took a break from it

Wow, this is exactly my feelings. Played through 2 dungeons and got sidetracked with out of town work... When I came back I started to play some PUBG and Horizon... I haven't felt the urge to go back....

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
I have some old turtle beaches circa MW2? Where you have a dongle connected to the tv and the headphones are wirelessly picking them up and I remember the cheaper version had everything connected to the dongle lol

Oh you mean back in 2009?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom