• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jjr6oLg.gif

Chapter 3 is being fast-tracked to start production this fall.

Mr. F

Banned
Anyone have a favourite year for GB E3 stuff that would be good to go back and watch? Low key starting to get excited after that packing stream today.

Ann from Arrested Development was an action star in Scott Pilgrim vs the World. She should've starred in Intel Discovered instead of Chris Evans.

Watching Drews video

I understand that tweet that he hasn't done something like that in a while. That was fantastic editing, and overall it was an enjoyable video to watch. You just can't do that with most of GBs work. Like maybe the game of the year stuff, but even that they had a tendency to film separately?

Watching Drews video

I understand that tweet that he hasn't done something like that in a while. That was fantastic editing, and overall it was an enjoyable video to watch. You just can't do that with most of GBs work. Like maybe the game of the year stuff, but even that they had a tendency to film separately?
Yeah GB have basically completely stopped producing heavily edited content in the past two years. E3 recaps and GOTY skits were the last bastions of that style and I wouldn't expect either of them to happen this year. Everything from this point is either live or essentially live-to-tape.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Anyone have a favourite year for GB E3 stuff that would be good to go back and watch? Low key starting to get excited after that packing stream today.

There was a packing stream today? or was it Ben just packing?

Joeku

I wonder if John Hurt played videos games.

John Hurt obviously played a bunch of Age of Empires. Not only 1, but both 2 and The Conquerers. Weirdly he skipped Rise of Rome cuz it didn't do enough for his needs.

Fucking obviously.

Watching Drews video

Yeah. Drew is good at it. He should do it for a living.

Yeah GB have basically completely stopped producing heavily edited content in the past two years. E3 recaps and GOTY skits were the last bastions of that style and I wouldn't expect either of them to happen this year. Everything from this point is either live or essentially live-to-tape.

Which is a real shame. Their edited stuff was amazing, the E3 recaps and GOTY skits especially.

I know they'll probably say not worth the time investment for the views they got or whatever, but it fucking sucks.

Santar

Looking forwad to todays Bring your B game.
Wonder what game they'll bring this time, COD Infinite Warfare? Half-Life 2? Or maybe Halo?

ArjanN

There better now to be another 5 pages of insipid discussion about what constitutes a B-game when clearly the GB guys don't actually know or care.

It's just a playdate where they play some older game, let it go.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
There better now to be another 5 pages of insipid discussion about what constitutes a B-game when clearly the GB guys don't actually know or care.

It's just a playdate where they play some older game, let it go.

I mean the discussion about b games is literally the only thing separating it from playdates, so of course people are going to talk about it.

The whole voting at the end is seriously super dumb. I really hate when Dan tries to add super convoluted rules to things. Just let it be a one and done for each ep, I can't see them playing any games that don't run their course by the end of every episode. Even if they all did really enjoy it, then just bring it back for another play date, no audience votes, no voting, just have fun and shoot the crap while playing games, that's all I want from Giant Bomb. I don't need tons of gimmicks and production and segments and stuff, just hang out and play games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom