• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiGiKerot

Hahaha.

But, seriously, I'm actually terrible at these kinds of games, but one of the appeals of Bujingai is that it's really, really easy to learn how to play it in a really, really cool looking fashion. Like, it's super-easy to learn how to keep your combo gauge sustained through the entire first stage, even before you spend any of your upgrade points.

They're missing some pretty fundamental things about the combo system, as well as the fact that you're actually supposed to be spending most of your time air-dashing and wall-running - it's super-easy and makes stage navigation way, way easier than they're making it.

Buuuut watching them bodge this stuff so much is half the amusement value of these things, I suppose.

Skyzard

Banned
I'm kinda bored of b-games every week...maybe once a fortnight?

Like we basically only get Yakuza (which is usually great when they aren't just focusing on business management and unlocking moves), a shit game and a podcast each week from GBE.

I hope UPF does a lot of Tekken 7.

No wonder why I don't remember shit about this game.

UHlEQKP.gif

Tagyhag

no really they should play these games for a half hour at most before voting

do up to 3 or 4 games a show instead of over an hour of this nonsense

That'd be great. Some of my favorite GB videos are the ones were they try a game for 15-30 minutes before voting to another one like the Steam videos.

If they end up really liking something then they can play it in a different designated video.

Invis

I do hope GBE does a Shemue II ER before III comes out. I just sold my original Xbox recently just cause I hadn't turned it on in a couple years.

kiyomi

I still don't really get the whole B-game feature yet.

It's just an excuse to play kinda boring games for 2 hours?

Not hating just wondering what the point of the feature is.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
There's a reason no one remembers Vinny playing Lords of Shadow weekly outside of calling Zolbek

Vinny playing Lords of Shadow, the beginning of Unprofessional Fridays and/or when Unprofessional Fridays started to get bad depending on whether you're asking GB GAF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom