• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiK

Backalar almost gave away that Vinny is playing Persona 5. He asked if Vinny is close to finishing it

secret ER

He said he was playing it already. And yes, when I asked him last week where he was, he said still at first Palace. I don't believe him at all. Secret ER in the works.

When Abby said 'Cheese is pretty versatile and ubiquitous", Alex angrily shouting "SO'S JOHN BOHNHAM" is one of the funniest things I've ever heard. And I don't even know who that is.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
tumblr_oqw8ii4ITA1tkxvxvo1_540.jpg

this is kind of how i feel about all the dumb sassy fast food twitter/food accounts

daveo42

Banned
The issue with the teacher is the gross conflict of interest, even though I would totally date someone like her. It's worse when
you can totally abuse her skills and turn her into a chore-slave late game, sacrificing her free time doing chores for a kid she might also be fucking.
It's definitely weird, even if there are some arguments you could make to make it less weird or bad.

Huh, I figured Alex would be all about the doctor.

If you listen to the podcast, he totally is. I won't kink-shame here, but his specific fetish with her is well...
s-9fd68cdcf12ec6092e98b68bb687a75133e45907.gif

The issue with the teacher is the gross conflict of interest, even though I would totally date someone like her. It's worse when
you can totally abuse her skills and turn her into a chore-slave late game, sacrificing her free time doing chores for a kid she might also be fucking.
It's definitely weird, even if there are some arguments you could make to make it less weird or bad.

In real life, it would totally be weird and not cool, but since it's a silly anime game, I don't care. Lord knows how many times I fantasized about fucking my teacher when I was in high school.

daveo42

Banned
In real life, it would totally be weird and not cool, but since it's a silly anime game, I don't care. Lord knows how many times I fantasized about fucking my teacher when I was in high school.

Yeah, I can agree with that, even if it's the major knock against her confidant story. Plus, you just reminded me of a few of my old high school teachers. One got fired for doing some similar stuff, but with our high school cheerleading squad while she was also their coach. The other was only six years older than me, but also my teacher and also married. She was a pretty chill teacher too.

"I didn't watch any movies in film school" - Dan

As a film studies minor, what??

Dan didn't go to class for four years and graduated with a degree.

Alucrid

Banned
so somehow dan ends up being the most reasonable person during the emails section. man, the east coast can sure work wonders.

edit: i didn't make it to the cool tournament yet, i retract my statement.

daveo42

Banned
I got a super weird DM and I'm not sure if I should take this person up on their offer, especially because now it feels like I'm:
1) being watched
and
2) the DM sounded like a copy/paste used to hit a bunch of people on the site, like some sort of damage control.

Idk, just wierds me out a bit more than anything.

Reminder: It's been 133 days since Dan "I'm a man of my word" Ryckert said he would eat a hat.

Reminder: It's been 2,963 days since Sean Hannity said he would be waterboarded for Charity

Love you Dan

Mr. F

Banned
I got a super weird DM and I'm not sure if I should take this person up on their offer, especially because now it feels like I'm:
1) being watched
and
2) the DM sounded like a copy/paste used to hit a bunch of people on the site, like some sort of damage control.

Idk, just wierds me out a bit more than anything.

Make a thread or report to a mod? that's creepy

Life is Strange: the ultimate B game?

I wonder if Dan would be a "I hate everything about this" person, or just go "that's hella fake."

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Pretty sure Ben's wrong about the fabric

There's a Chris Jericho Stephanie McMahon fanfic that's been going since like 2001

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom