• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hjod

Banned
HbGF375.png

Jesus, help...haha

Phatmac

Didn't realize so many on here disliked ARMS. I loved my time with it in the Testpunch. It's great to see Nintendo make something new again.

Jintor

i was feeling good about it until they mentioned the pricepoint and i remembered that US$60 is anything from AUD$80 - $100

still, i'll probably be caught up in E3 hype and feeling really consumption friendly at that point

Wunder

titanfall 2 seems fun but i am very bad at titanfall 2

i only like last titan standing coz the targets are real big and slow

Jintor

i think you wankers in this thread specifically are turning me into a nintendo defender goon. i can feel the gears turning in my head as i struggle to resist typing an off the cuff retort that makes no sense

why games gotta make me mad

mhanna49

Neo Member
I don't want to be a constant complainer but I hope they are able to get, or if they already have it, implement some kind of compression on their mics when they do live streams and such. It seems like the mics blow out and clip frequently.

Wunder

i think you wankers in this thread specifically are turning me into a nintendo defender goon. i can feel the gears turning in my head as i struggle to resist typing an off the cuff retort that makes no sense

why games gotta make me mad

zelda sux

Jintor

Dan's "What are they doing" during the Nintendo voice chat talk was one of the most real phrases coming out of anyone's mouth ever. It was equal parts exasperated and entertained by the insanity of it all.

yeah that segment was extremely real

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom