• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaph

its stretched
yeah
XwpbiB0.jpg

I think I tried to get Dan to play the OPM demo disc with Bujingai on it around two years ago.

The seeds have finally blossomed.

ROBOT ALCHEMIC DRIVE... soon

Hasney

... How long until UPF? At least I have fun with that.

Need to go find something else to watch while grinding through these garbage Tekken 7 side episodes.

I've been over it in one episode. None of these games deserve more than about 20-30 mins of gameplay. B game needs to just be turned into UPF for GBeast. They all should bring a b game and play it for a segment, that would be infinitly more enjoyable. I'm already completely bored with this game.

I hate to agree but I stopped looking forward to the Friday stuff mostly after Vinnyvania finished. Blue Bombin' was good for a while but that got tired.

Of course Tender Loving Care was an all-time highlight (in my opinion) but now this B-game stuff is boring. I have it playing in the background but most times I'm not even looking at the tab in which it's playing.

AND the constant discussion about "is this a B game?" is also boring.

Invis

I've thoroughly enjoyed the other two B episodes but yes, we probably already have seen as much of this game as we need to.

Kalor

They should start doing 2 games per episode. Ranking of Fighters got a lot better when they started doing multiple games in one episode and it would probably work even better here.

Mr. F

Banned
I've been over it in one episode. None of these games deserve more than about 20-30 mins of gameplay. B game needs to just be turned into UPF for GBeast. They all should bring a b game and play it for a segment, that would be infinitly more enjoyable. I'm already completely bored with this game.

This is the main problem. they're not leaning into the right parts of what makes B-games interesting or fun. Similar to the 'I found a random game on steam idk' UPF segments, if it's not so bad it's good or genuinely good on its own, it's just boring to watch for long.

They need to speed up the rotation of games or find games that show better within their weird criteria

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
this is kind of how i feel about all the dumb sassy fast food twitter/food accounts

Technically that's a corporation trying to recreate their sassy fast food twitter feed after the person who ran it quit on account of the internet humans being the fucking worst.

Which is a number of degrees worse in all possible ways.

This is the main problem. they're not leaning into the right parts of what makes B-games interesting or fun. Similar to the 'I found a random game on steam idk' UPF segments, if it's not so bad it's good or genuinely good on its own, it's just boring to watch for long.

They need to speed up the rotation of games or find games that show better within their weird criteria

I completely agree. This is neither good enough to be interesting, nor is it horribly bad enough to find it enjoyable to play for longer than 20 mins. It's ultra generic and boring as anything I've ever seen. Nothing so far is standing out from any other japanese character action game that game out around this time. I'm jumping ship on this series, I've got better things to do than watch this today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom