• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.
Broe67S.png

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
How comes this argument is used on every game from Nintendo

There might be a reasoning for it

like truth and stuff

itll just be a shame if they waste all those great designs. i'm sure it'll still sell well in japan because pixiv but probably lack the lifespan of a gundam vs game

This reminds me of those hot takes a year back that no one would give a shit about Overwatch if it wasn't developed by Blizzard,

Turns out that a history of quality game development will get people excited about your new project. Who'da thunk?

Hasney

Guys, no one would have been talking about the White Album before release if if was The Beatles doing it. Funny that, huh?

I know they're not all that popular with many people here, but I wonder if anyone from Giant Bomb is going to Kinda Funny Live 3 tomorrow night. Dan went last year, but clearly he's unable to go. For those that don't know, they managed to have it be hosted by Xavier Woods.

Hasney

Its a complete mystery

o4GPSjA.gif

(the post tricaster setup they built a few months ago still has issues. Maybe tearing it down and rebuilding it for E3 might help, or make it all worse)

They changed the CBS injestion shit too along with the new player, so its not like that's the only thing in the chain.

imBask

Banned
I could download OBS and setup a stream under 10 minutes

#NoExcuses
#FireJason
#AbbyDoesItBetter
#WhatDoTheyEvenDoAllDay

Zaph

I know they're not all that popular with many people here, but I wonder if anyone from Giant Bomb is going to Kinda Funny Live 3 tomorrow night. Dan went last year, but clearly he's unable to go. For those that don't know, they managed to have it be hosted by Xavier Woods.

I believe JV tweeted that he'll be there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom