• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.

- J - D -

So the E3 drive mixlr stream is gonna be Jeff and Ben this year, right? Brad doesn't usually ride down with them and Danny isn't with Gamespot anymore.

He did this with Ryan years back too and as I recall it led to some gooooood stufffff
Yeah, it was completely insane, I think the upbeat accordion rendition of Toto's Africa was my favourite.

It's such a shame this doesn't appear to be archived anywhere. I don't even remember what the streaming service they used was called, I think Jeff was experimenting with a bunch off different ones at the time.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I added one thing to the playlist because when you got the real heat in your back pocket you only need the one shot to make it count....

LA Nights

mrklaw

MrArseFace
so the replacement for UPF is random links to funny previous GB vids? UPF probably dead or might it appear elsewhere?

I wish they'd do the Beastcast as a premium video. I know they're just talking heads but I like watching reactions etc.

Have they talked about their plans for e3 coverage? Interested to see how they handle the conferences being so split up.

I need info!!

Hasney

Devolver haven't said when they're doing their parking lot thing, have they? Honestly, with Bethesda being on at such a stupid time, I might just sleep after MS and get up at 5am.

Wunder

Devolver haven't said when they're doing their parking lot thing, have they? Honestly, with Bethesda being on at such a stupid time, I might just sleep after MS and get up at 5am.

do you have one of those e3 conference time images handy

mhanna49

Neo Member

I think I just read somewhere their parking lot thing was cancelled this year.

Zaph

Have they talked about their plans for e3 coverage? Interested to see how they handle the conferences being so split up.

I need info!!

Briefly talked about it on UPF - it's the standard E3 plans except they're setting up a day earlier for EA's Saturday presser. Night shows Tuesday to Thursday. And Jeff is driving there solo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom