• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.
kTd1sAf.jpg

calling all units in the area

Man, I would buy Jason a beer, pat him on the back and say Thank You for being there for us.

Once again, when he can take a damn vacation Jason. You deserve it dammit.

Mr. F

Banned
AoT sucks. Most HARDCORE anime fans agree.

You can definitely curve your shots with the pro controller. I think the game is much better with it, too. As for speed, I get what you mean. It's definitely a slower game than those since you have to be able to see the punches coming, but some characters feel way too sluggish even within that framework. Like I just tried Twintelle, and her lack of air maneuverability is killing me. I need that good Min Min horizontal kick/dash.

I tried Twintelle a bit but immediately went back to ribbon girl for that reason - love her air dashing and double jumps. Plus slapamander is best.

As for punch curving, I haven't found it to be suuuper useful yet but there have been a couple of cool moments. Today I arc'd a punch around one of those electric ball hazards to hit the opponent behind it as they had a sliver of health left.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
yuk yuk yuk
Jason Oestreicher‏Verified account @unastrike

On top of the UPF stream problems, we've got a corrupted archive. Trying to salvage it, but it's gonna take some time. Sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom