• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.
TZPHBlc.png

<3
He did this with Ryan years back too and as I recall it led to some gooooood stufffff

Yeah, didn't expect it would happen again but here we are. Going to be fun!

Gonna need another E3 segment with Griffin, Cara, Danny and Mary.

IZuclLv.jpg

Love how the E3 panels go from train wrecks to actual insightful conversations with Lorne Lanning.

Lockdown is the perfect palate cleanser.

justjim89

I wonder if any of them plan to cover the Morrowind expansion of TESO. It's pretty good, and TESO in general has improved a lot since launch. I know Vinny has some fondness for Morrowind and Dan and Jeff's ladies respectively love the game. I feel like TESO doesn't get enough credit for how it's improved, and the ways in which it's better than mainline Elder Scrolls.

I wonder if any of them plan to cover the Morrowind expansion of TESO. It's pretty good, and TESO in general has improved a lot since launch. I know Vinny has some fondness for Morrowind and Dan and Jeff's ladies respectively love the game. I feel like TESO doesn't get enough credit for how it's improved, and the ways in which it's better than mainline Elder Scrolls.
Bianca and Jeff's wife should do the quick look.

Is it not kinda boring driving up there all along with no one to talk to?

It's great because we get his descent into madness all to ourselves. Other people in the car would help ground him to reality and make it boring to listen to. We are jealous viewers.

kiguel182

Question for Yakuza 0 folks:

Im on chapter 10 and it said I was going to leave town so I've been doing the real state thing that I didn't put much time into before. Will I be unable to do it after this point or am I going to return? It's getting kinda boring and I want to know my options here. I've also been doing side stuff in the meantime.

Question for Yakuza 0 folks:

Im on chapter 10 and it said I was going to leave town so I've been doing the real state thing that I didn't put much time into before. Will I be unable to do it after this point or am I going to return? It's getting kinda boring and I want to know my options here. I've also been doing side stuff in the meantime.

You will leave town for a bit but you will be back later.

When the actual end game cut off point happens it makes it REALLY clear

daveo42

Banned
What day is Jeff going down to E3? I'll definitely listen to as much of it as I can, but his E3 drives always fall on workdays and I can't spend 8 hours with earbuds in. I do occasionally do work at work.

Ziff Davis's Patrick Klepek

This year it'll be Twitch Streamer Patrick Klepek

Edit: Where's the cheese tho?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom