• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is great. Jeff is talking about on Mixlr that he's doing an experiment where people add shit to his spotify for the E3 drive. Reading the thread, it's kind of a shame he'll be alone this time around but I guess this is better than nothing.

Here is the link for those that want to add or remove songs. The Great Drive Experiment.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
The Bujingai protagonist looks female but is supposed to be male...

ANIME!

Unconformist gender tropes isn't an anime thing.

Honestly when people say this it has a weird unfortunate implication that if you don't conform to society's views about gender you're a freak.

This is great. Jeff is talking about on Mixlr that he's doing an experiment where people add shit to his spotify for the E3 drive. Reading the thread, it's kind of a shame he'll be alone this time around but I guess this is better than nothing.

Here is the link for those that want to add or remove songs. The Great Drive Experiment.

He did this with Ryan years back too and as I recall it led to some gooooood stufffff

Aselith

Damn I just got Tubthumping in there.

This is your "are we the baddies?" moment, friend

Stuff from Silent Shout:

We Share Are Mothers' Health
Silent Shout
One Hit

5oxq2xO.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom