• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiguel182

Wunder

Hmm, I might advance the story soon then. Tired of running back and forth to do stuff. It would be more enjoyable without all the random fights. I've enjoyed the cabaret mini game much more.

Yeah the pacing is a little off in that game, or at least how you want to do it optimally. The ideal way is to finish the two management games pretty much the two chapters you get em. They hit at a point where the main story is relatively relaxed so there's fewer dudes running around and those that are around have very low hp. Once you finish those you'd have enough money to invest heavily and get beefed up to cruise through the rest of the story, so you can then just mainline all the story missions since most of the substories have been unlocked by then.

strafer

Is DVI better than VGA?

I wanted to connect my TV to my PC and those are the only two options right now, I don't have a second HDMI cable.

Hasney

Is DVI better than VGA?

I wanted to connect my TV to my PC and those are the only two options right now, I don't have a second HDMI cable.

Yes. DVI is much better.

DVI is basically a digital thing like HDMI. They're even convertible with adaptors.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
So uh.

I'll just say that fata morgana made me have faith that japanese developers actually know how to handle LGBT issues.

I'm a fucking wreck and now I have to go to sleep. Ugh.

I wonder how thrilled they (especially Jason) would be if the ESA decided to have E3 be hosted in San Francisco. Every conference would be viewed from the comfort of their studio (which would not need to be disassembled and shipped to LA). Every after hours show would be there, too. The internet connections would (assumedly) be much better. However, I think many of them would miss the "getting away" part of it all. Also, I think there would be less celebrity appearances at E3. For all the cons, though, I wonder if they would be negated by the sheer convenience of a SF E3.

oti

Banned
It's baffling to me how people underestimate Pokémon GO. Yes, people don't play it as much as in the first few weeks, but the first few weeks were absurd. Facebook and Twitter got a hit because of it. That was in no way sustainable. And now after all this time they still make SO MUCH MONEY with a game you can perfectly play without spending a single penny, as long as you have access to Pokestops.

Kwixotik

I don't know where to ask this, but this thread seems as good as any. I can't decide what to play next. Choosing between:

The Witcher 3
Zelda BOTW
Persona 5

Anyone wanna push me strongly in one direction over the others?

Meneses

I don't know where to ask this, but this thread seems as good as any. I can't decide what to play next. Choosing between:

The Witcher 3
Zelda BOTW
Persona 5

Persona 5 is the only good game out of that list, so that one.

We're helpful, aren't we...

The Witcher 3
Zelda BOTW
Persona 5

BotW is trancendant. I'd play it over the others, as much as I like them.

Persona 5 is the only good game out of that list, so that one.

2MBWtmA.gif

The Witcher 3
Zelda BOTW
Persona 5

BOTW is the best game there, followed by Witcher 3.

Tubobutts

The Witcher 3
Zelda BOTW
Persona 5

Don't play video games. They're for jerks.

The Witcher 3
Zelda BOTW
Persona 5

Oh. I have played all those games! I can answer this with a informed opinion!

So its between Zelda and Witcher.

I might go with Witcher. IMO Zelda is a really good game to always have in your back pocket but its not something I feel pushed to keep going. Its something I will chip away at over months.

Witcher 3 is real special. Cant recommend it enough. Great story. Great sense of exploration. Its long as hell. Combat is fine. Leveling system is a bit fucked up but youll get over it.

Persona 5 probably last on that list. I like it but its hard to deny it lacks that special something. Its a 4 star game when the other 2 are 5 stars.

The Witcher 3
Zelda BOTW
Persona 5

BOTW for gameplay and Persona 5 for characters/story. Witcher 3 for a bit of both.

Catvoca

Banned
Starting to really want to get a Switch. I saw my first one in the wild the other day playing MK8 and was like man, I need that thing.

The Witcher 3
Zelda BOTW
Persona 5

Depends on your mood really, but out of TW3 and Persona I'd probably go with The Witcher.

pizzacat

Banned
You guys ready for telltale to get their own press conference by 2020

Why do people keep buying their dumb PowerPoint presentations

Just make wolf 2

Aahhhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom