• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know where to ask this, but this thread seems as good as any. I can't decide what to play next. Choosing between:

The Witcher 3
Zelda BOTW
Persona 5

Anyone wanna push me strongly in one direction over the others?

Witcher 3 its transcendent

Botw is a ubisoft game
Persona is anime

Witcher 3

Does not have towers
Has an interesting story and characters
Better world building
Better combat
Better DLC
Better everything

Its GOTY 2017

Witcher 3 has shitty combat and a bad open world with no interactivity. It is less than Ubisoft, and it's a shame fans of the game allow their adoration of its low-fantasy tropes to paper over its severe faults.

erawsd

Witcher 3 has shitty combat and a bad open world with no interactivity. It is less than Ubisoft, and it's a shame fans of the game allow their adoration of its low-fantasy tropes to paper over its severe faults.

IVqCkSv.gif

oti

Banned
Persona 5, but it's also the only game I've played on the list.

Sounds like a terrible idea.

Actually, I started playing Dark Souls for the first time (my first Souls game) and got grilled by a dragon so I stopped the game, skimmed through my Steam Library and went with XIII.

TW3 🤔
Tried it once with a friend's Steam Library and the combat feels weak, the world seems pretty cool though. Thinking about getting it on PC or on PS4. My 770 should handle it just fine but PS4 is more comfortable.

Speaking of top tens, when they get around to a Game of the Generation podcast for PS3/360/Wii, do they bring back Austin, Drew, Vinny, Brad, Patrick, and all the former staff members during that era?

Speaking of top tens, when they get around to a Game of the Generation podcast for PS3/360/Wii, do they bring back Austin, Drew, Vinny, Brad, Patrick, and all the former staff members during that era?

I don't think I could handle that many people pretending that Burnout Paradise is anything but an ok game...

Hindl

Just finished Persona 5. I need to go back and play again with a proper playthrough to see all the confidants. Didn't have anyone to hang out with on Valentines Day and barely any 10 ranks. Great game though

wait so has Jeff said when he is going to be doing the drive down to e3. I'm wondering if I'll be home or if he's doing it on Friday. Put it in the air!

daveo42

Banned
P5 has the best combat of the series and has some of the best turn-based combat of any RPG in the genre. You can complain that it's too anime or that the story has pacing, but you have to recognize the combat is good. That, or you might as well just say you hate all turn-based RPGs.

Just finished Persona 5. I need to go back and play again with a proper playthrough to see all the confidants. Didn't have anyone to hang out with on Valentines Day and barely any 10 ranks. Great game though

Go the harem route and enjoy the ride
to hell

Actually, I started playing Dark Souls for the first time (my first Souls game) and got grilled by a dragon so I stopped the game, skimmed through my Steam Library and went with XIII.

I need to go back to Dark Souls. I really suck at those game in particular, but didn't have as much of a hard time with Bloodborne. I'm currently stuck at the first boss. :/

robotrock

Banned

i don't know what the fuck happened on my playthrough. the only 10 ranks i had other than the ones you get from the story were ryuji, mishima, and the politician.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom