• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasney

Damn, I've been debating all weekend if I wanted to get SF5 deluxe edition while it's on sale for $40, or Tekken 7, and this has sold me on Tekken 7 more than anything.

I got bored of Tekken and went and played SFV. Might check in on Tekken again after some patches to online.

robotrock

Banned
#E3 memories.

Remember that time Alex and Jeff where randomly in a rap video for 1 shot?

1459190155128.gif

Find me a link to the music video.

If you can't find one, it never happened.

Is Jeff driving down to E3 this year or taking a plane because E3 is starting earlier this yr?

He said he's driving down solo this year, but we get commubity selected songs for the ride, and phone calls He hasn't said when but for some reason I think he's doing it on friday.

TraBuch

Banned
What's Abby doing in the Impact ABC7 Zone?!

Brehs we all knew declarations of love for the first female member of Giant Bomb were coming when people in this very thread were angrily complaining about not getting a short intro video from her when she was revealed as a new hire.
Also, half the dudes in here wanted to bang Drew.

Brehs we all knew declarations of love for the first female member of Giant Bomb were coming when people in this very thread were angrily complaining about not getting a short intro video from her when she was revealed as a new hire.

it was only the well known weirdos that wanted that, though

A bit behind on the Persona talk but I'm in late September and this feels like quality Persona here. Overall I've really enjoyed the game and it will be up there for GotY (like it way more than Zelda). I think the whole Hawaii and Palace 5 chunk is kind of a bummer compared to the rest of the game.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Also listened to the Best of 2011 Bombcasts on my walk and was shocked how much of the content I remembered from it when it was live.

I wonder how much of my memory is wasted on old Bombcasts

Anjin M

I'm sure glad people aren't judging me for my level of enthusiasm on a daily basis.
Did people like jade Empire? I tried it awhile back but got bored as fuck by it.
Jade Empire and Mass Effect 1 are my favorite Bioware games.

Seeing Crouching Tiger in proximity to playing influenced how I played. I ended up with a sword style the whole game.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I jumped back into Titanfall 2 to see the new DLC and it got me thinking

I wish there was a shooter that was just the Titans fighting each other. Like I know there's a mode for that but I'd want something focused entirely on that with way more titans. The parkour and stuff got kind of old quickly for me but Titan vs Titan was always fun and unique

What's Abby doing in the Impact ABC7 Zone?!

The secret to having a crush is pretend your apathetic towards the new hire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom