• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mupod

Didn't actually read them myself, but I'd imagine the comments were screaming about them missing the
pizza
sidestory by mere inches.

alex is so easily influenced by the comments

Good. He needs to tell Dan about the different fighting styles to use during the final boss lest Dan fights poorly and gets frustrated with it, ruining the awesomeness of it.

Basically, all Dan needs to do is use the same fighting style as the Boss. You can tell which he is using by the colored aura around him.

Strax

playlist.jpg

It's the "add to..." option when you select the little "..." part after clicking the song

Cool.

But when I add songs, other people can remove them?

Error1355

I added like 8 of my favorite songs and a joke song a few days ago and someone removed all but one real song and one joke song.

Why would someone do this to me!

Jintor

a) this crazy taxi clicker game seriously has some of the best (copy) writing i've seen this year which is nuts

b) where is this playlist i don't understand how to use spotify help

Strax

I really liked the story and face stuff in LA Noire but it had major problems. I remember the side quests being annoying because they didn't go away after you finished them so you had to drive to other side quest and avoid the ones you'd done because the radius was so huge and you auto joined the quests. I think I only did 10 out of 40 because it was so much hassle getting to them.

danm999

a) this crazy taxi clicker game seriously has some of the best (copy) writing i've seen this year which is nuts

b) where is this playlist i don't understand how to use spotify help

I've got a DJ Khaled and a Horizon Zero Dawn joke in quick succession so I have to agree.

Catvoca

Banned
I really liked the story and face stuff in LA Noire but it had major problems. I remember the side quests being annoying because they didn't go away after you finished them so you had to drive to other side quest and avoid the ones you'd done because the radius was so huge and you auto joined the quests. I think I only did 10 out of 40 because it was so much hassle getting to them.

Side quests definitely disappeared after you finished them. I know because I did them all for the achievement. Or they at least let you know which were new and which were old iirc.

Jintor

what i mean by spotify sucks is i clicked play on something on the desktop client and it didn't play immediately. bad spotify! i dont' care how shit my aussie internet is, it's surely not that bad!

and i'm not giving them money so there's big ads everywhere! boo to that

Strax

Side quests definitely disappeared after you finished them. I know because I did them all for the achievement. Or they at least let you know which were new and which were old iirc.

They did not disappear, unless that was in patch in week after it came out. Maybe they showed the old ones but the radius was so large on them you couldn't drive certain streets trying to get other quests. I just remember it was really annoying and dumb.

Aselith

what i mean by spotify sucks is i clicked play on something and it didn't play immediately. bad spotify! i dont' care how shit my aussie internet is, it's surely not that bad!

and i'm not giving them money so there's big ads everywhere! boo to that

Yeah, there's a little delay on the webplayer but the apps don't have that issue and there's an app on basically everything. They should definitely do another design pass on the webplayer

Catvoca

Banned
They did not disappear, unless that was in patch in week after it came out. Maybe they showed the old ones but the radius was so large on them you couldn't drive certain streets trying to get other quests. I just remember it was really annoying and dumb.

Huh, I've played it twice and don't remember ever having that issue. Game has some problems regardless.

Hasney

I always did.

Having a limit of only 5 plays on a single song for the free users is absolutely garbage.

I listen to a song more than 5 times.

Fuck Spotify.

While I prefer Google Music, you need to pay for your entertainment. If it generates complaints like that, they should get rid of the free service altogether.

??? Spotify doesn't limit the amount of times you can listen to a song in the free version. I just had the free version for months and never had any issues. They offered me three months for $10 to come back, so I rejoined premium

That's a thing?

Nah. It might have been like that when they first started, but there's nothing like that at all in the current Spotify.

Spotify is be greatest sub service I've ever had. The only thing about them that's bad is how slow they are to push out new features.

faridmon

I fucking hate Spotify. Not only is the usability really bad and its bad for the industry as a whole, it just makes people act insufferable to smaller acts when they have trouble getting their albums on Spotify and bombard with massages like ''I won't listen to your album because its not on Spotify''

+1 on the playlist comment. I paid for a year of Amazon Music and just paid the $9.99 for 3 months of Spotify because AM is trash from a user standpoint.

Also that the drive list can be edited/modified makes me feel like someone is going to nuke it so I made a backup copy just now. Too good to lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom