• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joeku

Welp, starting to recover from my fever. The dreams about religious heists with the 9-9 expanded to including inky black house centipedes crawling on my skin and Bionicle. I didn't know I even remembered the word "Toa".

Boy this Danger Zone game sure looks like a bummer. That's a damn shame. :/

Unprofessional Fridays: 06/02/2017
2943926-dbxjadzv0aeuikh.jpg

Our regular studio gear is on its way to E3, but that won't stop us from putting on a hell of an unprofessional show for you!

That Yoshi costume is awful...

"What if Yoshi were a cactus?"

NinjaEdit: Luigi's costume also randomly having an Alvin & the Chipmunks shirt (instead of overalls like his bro) is weird, as well.

NinjaEdit2: And Peach isn't wearing a dress... or any kind of pants. It just keeps getting worse.

Jintor

I feel that the people who have an intense dislike for the School Days anime are people who really wanted to watch a standard, fanservice-filled harem show.

nah even for what it is school days only really is notable because you never think it'll go as far as it does

Oh god, my taste in music is going to ruin this Drive playlist lol

Which one of you fuckers put a whole bunch of Kidz Bop in it lol

I'm Jonathan Karpinski in the playlist. I added normal stuff except for one curve ball ;)

diet (n.1) Look up diet at Dictionary.com
"regular food," early 13c., from Old French diete (13c.) "diet, pittance, fare," from Medieval Latin dieta "parliamentary assembly," also "a day's work, diet, daily food allowance," from Latin diaeta "prescribed way of life," from Greek diaita, originally "way of life, regimen, dwelling," related to diaitasthai "lead one's life," and from diaitan, originally "separate, select" (food and drink), frequentative of *diainysthai "take apart," from dia- "apart" + ainysthai "take," from PIE root *ai- (1) "to give, allot." Often with a sense of restriction since 14c.; hence put (someone) on a diet (mid-15c.).
http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=diet
Amazing!

Jintor

cool i guess every spotify login inexplicably redirects to the japanese page for me and i'm not in the mood to try and read it right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom