• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is pretty much the whole game for me most times I play it. I last an extremely long time, get maybe 1 or 2 kills or none at all, then as the circle closes I get sniped by someone I never saw as I'm crawling towards the circle. Kind of gets old after 20+ hours.

This is pretty much the whole game for me most times I play it. I last an extremely long time, get maybe 1 or 2 kills or none at all, then as the circle closes I get sniped by someone I never saw as I'm crawling towards the circle. Kind of gets old after 20+ hours.
Well, that only happens if you stay holed up in a house looking at a bathtub. If you move around and play aggressively then you'll see more action.

patapuf

camping can get you far, but since they can't shoot for shit, it's useless.

They should just drop in towns and try to get a bit of combat experience. More comical moments too.

Well, that only happens if you stay holed up in a house looking at a bathtub. If you move around and play aggressively then you'll see more action.

I usually move around as needed, but if I'm in the center of the circle, what incentive do I have to move, if I have a decent amount of stuff?

ultron87

Gotta be more aggressive in squads! You can't instantly die from getting shot, you'll get knocked out at most, so just move it! If someone gets you at range you can probably get behind something for teammate to get you back up.

Gotta be more aggressive in squads! You can't instantly die from getting shot, you'll get knocked out at most, so just move it! If someone gets you at range you can probably get behind something for teammate to get you back up.
Just sprinting for those houses 10 secs away would have been a huge improvement over staying prone shooting at a guy 500m away

patapuf

I usually move around as needed, but if I'm in the center of the circle, what incentive do I have to move, if I have a decent amount of stuff?

Being in the center of the circle can be a very bad place to be. Especially later in the match.

You want to avoid people being able to shoot at you from multiple angles.

Hasney

gWe69oL_d.jpg

IDK, the Waypoint and Polygon peeps streaming this are getting consistently better at the game every time they play but still get into more fun or funny situations than the GB guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom