• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.

faridmon

Why would you want them to get good? Watching their wacky hijinks gives me life.

At least get a kill or two. These preparations for nothing is kind of depressing.

There aren't even any hijinks to talk about, they just collect thing and get downed pretty fast

Being in the center of the circle can be a very bad place to be. Especially later in the match.

You want to avoid people being able to shoot at you from multiple angles.

in my experience everywhere is a bad place to be towards the end of the match lol. I meant more like, if I happen to land around the center of the circle at the start of the match and I luck into decent starting equipment, it seems foolish to risk running around, but at the same time, sitting in a house or whatever for 5-10 minutes isn't very exciting. I just feel like I rarely have a match end satisfyingly, ie. with me NOT being shot by someone I never saw.

kiyomi

in my experience everywhere is a bad place to be towards the end of the match lol. I meant more like, if I happen to land around the center of the circle at the start of the match and I luck into decent starting equipment, it seems foolish to risk running around, but at the same time, sitting in a house or whatever for 5-10 minutes isn't very exciting. I just feel like I rarely have a match end satisfyingly, ie. with me NOT being shot by someone I never saw.

I'd love an infrequent but not rare binoculars drop, that'd give you a chance of surveying an area for people even if you didn't luck into a 8x scope or whatever. Because scopes can be disgustingly OP.

patapuf

Ironically getting too good a start can make the early game boring, that's true. Taking risks with good equipment is really something you do for entertainment, rather than it being good play.

Which is why I usually try to drop on high traffic areas (which also have the best loot) and fight my way out of there. Makes for some short matches but i also rarely have a match without kills. If i'm tired of dying early, i can try a slower approach to mix things up.

Hasney

Ironically getting too good a start can make the early game boring.

Which is why usually try to drop on high traffic areas (which also have the best loot) and fight my way out of there. Makes for some short matches but i also rarely have a match without kills.

I just go to punch someone immediately. It's the only way to feel alive.

Ironically getting too good a start can make the early game boring, that's true. Taking risks with good equipment is really something you do for entertainment, rather than it being good play.

Which is why I usually try to drop on high traffic areas (which also have the best loot) and fight my way out of there. Makes for some short matches but i also rarely have a match without kills. If i'm tired of dying early, i can try a slower approach to mix things up.

I think I'm gonna start doing that. I usually try to either go far out of the plane's flight path to some isolated houses or I try to land on a roof of one of those big apartment buildings, that usually gets you some good stuff.

Goron2000

best junior ever
Why does Alex just stone face ignore all calls of team mates being shot, it's like he has some sort of mental defence mechanism.

Them talking during cutscenes is really starting to get on my nerves and i've already beaten the game so i'm not watching this for the story like most people probably are.

kiyomi

Waypoint have probably been doing the best of GB/WP/Polygon, despite only having two people.

They've also had some of the most interesting scenarios. That one where they got stuck in the two-story outpost, Patrick accidentally smoking the building, and then a random sniper killing the guy that busted into the house was amazing.

They've also had some of the most interesting scenarios. That one where they got stuck in the two-story outpost, Patrick accidentally smoking the building, and then a random sniper killing the guy that busted into the house was amazing.

Earlier today they got into a suuuper psychological house siege situation that was really fun to watch.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Waypoint have probably been doing the best of GB/WP/Polygon, despite only having two people.

Patrick is Dan in the video game world.
2598324-ir4hgxtoz5hjh.gif

kiyomi

Earlier today they got into a suuuper psychological house siege situation that was really fun to watch.

Yeah, I saw it. Austin was super confused when Patrick said he couldn't see a smoke go off right in front of him. Their father-son RP has been kinda amusing too. Austin really loves the game, I feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom