• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was he in the bush right in front of Alex's final resting place? I swear I saw movement in it.

The only team kill was on the stream. Vinny totally did that on purpose.

Dn2keQ0.jpg

Had to screencap this.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
You cannot name me 10 better features than murder island.

I really don't care about watching anybody play Battlegrounds. Thirty seconds worth of highlights out of every 2 hour stream. It's like somebody said "Hey, what if soccer and baseball fucked and everybody hated themselves forever after seeing the offspring?" I haven't watched since the first time they streamed it.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I really don't care about watching anybody play Battlegrounds. Thirty seconds worth of highlights out of every 2 hour stream. It's like somebody said "Hey, what if soccer and baseball fucked and everybody hated themselves forever after seeing the offspring?" I haven't watched since the first time they streamed it.

I mean I agree.

I'm just spoofing a brad meme. :p

Wat

Zebetite

Banned
yakuza 0 seems like a lock for their top 10 even in this crazy year and that makes me feel really good and warm and fuzzy

alex needs to bring a binder full of notes on his superior japanese games and the will to fight to the death for them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom