• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.

Real Hero

The bombcast really needs a new wacky character like Dan Ryckert to bring some energy to it, the actor who plays 'Rorie' must cost too much to have on the reg though

- J - D -

All energy drinks taste terrible.
There, I said it

The only one I like is the Rockstar Recovery lemonade. Noncarbonated and it actually tastes like lemonade.

Finally found one of these after like 4 other gas stations. Tastes pretty damn good.
TQHf0Lm.jpg

my man. :D

That's a steep discount!

I thought so too. I've noticed this trend on Kickstarter for the past year or so where backers actually end up paying more than retail buyers. This is definitely the case when with vinyl LP rewards for music Kickstarters.

It's yet to see if the mouse holds up over time, which is a big factor for me and is how I got burned on two RAT 7 mouses.

- J - D -

McD's is the garbage fast food of all garbage fast food. I'd side with Dan on this one and go Taco Bell.

Have you tried Taco Bell's chicken nuggets "Naked" chicken chips? You dunk them in a little cup of sad cheese. Who dunks chicken nuggets in cheese product?

I'd rather have McD nuggets and fries, mate.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I dont know if game trailers can get more cliche than the Shadow of War trailer that just came out

DUN
HOW MUCH ARE YOU WILLING TO SACRIFICE
DUN
I HAVE GIVEN EVERYTHING

maped

Neo Member
I thought so too. I've noticed this trend on Kickstarter for the past year or so where backers actually end up paying more than retail buyers. This is definitely the case when with vinyl LP rewards for music Kickstarters.

It's yet to see if the mouse holds up over time, which is a big factor for me and is how I got burned on two RAT 7 mouses.

How are the ergonomics and size on the Swiftpoint compared to RAT? I also got in on the early bird Kickstarter-offer and I'm pretty excited to get my hand on it in a couple of weeks when I get back home. I had a RAT7 and 9 and with the big pinkie rest and a bit of fiddling it was perfect fit for me, too bad they only lasted a couple of years. I now have a Asus Spatha that feels pretty good and I really like the six thumb buttons, but I'm hoping the Swiftpoint will be even better.

How are the ergonomics and size on the Swiftpoint compared to RAT? I also got in on the early bird Kickstarter-offer and I'm pretty excited to get my hand on it in a couple of weeks when I get back home. I had a RAT7 and 9 and with the big pinkie rest and a bit of fiddling it was perfect fit for me, too bad they only lasted a couple of years. I now have a Asus Spatha that feels pretty good and I really like the six thumb buttons, but I'm hoping the Swiftpoint will be even better.

One of the first things I noticed was the pinky rest.

For me, it's too far forward. My mouse grip tends to be further back than most people, but I still think many will find the rest too small and too far forward.

Other than that, it's a very light mouse and really glides over the included mousepad, which is also great quality. The size is comparable to the RAT, but I find the angles smoother and generally preferable. And I LOVED my RAT mouses while they lasted.

daveo42

Banned
Have you tried Taco Bell's chicken nuggets "Naked" chicken chips? You dunk them in a little cup of sad cheese. Who dunks chicken nuggets in cheese product?

I'd rather have McD nuggets and fries, mate.

I haven't had them, but I would totally dunk nuggets in cheese sauce. I might be a freak of nature tho cause I liked Taco Bell's Naked Chalupa and was super sad to see it go. As for McD's nuggets, to me they have the flavor and consistency of styrofoam.

Speaking of rogue-likes...

Caves of Qud Unfinished when?

Also, I feel that a lot of modern rogue-like-likes miss some of the stuff that I love about the genre. That is, some of the insanely random or specific things you can do. For example, in TOME:

There's a time-mage class. You can summon yourself from the future to come into the past and help you fight. Later in the game, you'll be pulled back into the past to help your past self fight, and if he dies, you die.

Procedural dungeon generation is cool, but there's a lot more to rogue-likes than just randomly made levels.

Speaking of rogue-likes...

Caves of Qud Unfinished when?

Also, I feel that a lot of modern rogue-like-likes miss some of the stuff that I love about the genre. That is, some of the insanely random or specific things you can do. For example, in TOME:

There's a time-mage class. You can summon yourself from the future to come into the past and help you fight. Later in the game, you'll be pulled back into the past to help your past self fight, and if he dies, you die.

Procedural dungeon generation is cool, but there's a lot more to rogue-likes than just randomly made levels.

Caves of Qud looks like Dwarf Fortress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom