• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.
You will play Windjammers for 30 minutes
This is true if talking about time spent in actual gameplay when I can connect without it breaking.
Every second spent on Overwatch brings you closer to a lootbox... which in turn brings you closer to a dance emote.

There's only one option.
This is also true, though it's more like a non-anniversary legendary duplicate at best with my luck. I might just use WIndjammers as a short break in between long sessions of Total Mayhem.

So regarding joysticks

Anyone ever seen a pro or anyone else hold the joystick as if it was a wine glass? Like instead of putting your palm on top of the ball, you put the stick of it between your index and pointer finger

is that a thing?

I ask because GB is fighting game central™

derFeef

So regarding joysticks

Anyone ever seen a pro or anyone else hold the joystick as if it was a wine glass? Like instead of putting your palm on top of the ball, you put the stick of it between your index and pointer finger

is that a thing?

I ask because GB is fighting game central™

Yep. I learned playing stick that way.
It's a bit easer to control the up-/downards motion for me personally. I saw it in a youtube video once and adopted it.

Yep. I learned playing stick that way.
It's a bit easer to control the up-/downards motion for me personally. I saw it in a youtube video once and adopted it.

Yeah It's pretty common. I do it.

Huh. I should try that next time I'm at an arcade.(I ask because I'm watching Yu Yu Hakusho, and there's a scene where one of the characters holds the joystick like that. Glad to see it was accurate >_>)

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I have like 11.000 gold in Overwatch but most of the skins are ugly as sin and emotes and sprays are useless. No idea what to do with it, how can I cash out and exchange it for Bitcoins?

I get reminded once every 6 months or so that the site has a wiki
The content on the wiki is great but I just don't know how people will ever find their way to it. You usually need to go a few pages in on Google results when searching for a game to find the link to Giant Bomb's wiki page. And then the title for the page is just "<Game name> (Game) - Giant Bomb" so no one who doesn't already know about Giant Bomb is going to click on that. Just adding the word wiki to the title would help in that regard.

Joeku

It's a shame he's going solo. Those lightweight conversations with music and car sounds work well as a baseline white noise to clear the head before E3 gets hectic. I'll miss it.

Aselith

Nothing quite like scrolling through a 50-entries-deep subgenre row on Netflix. Not efficient.

Do a search if you're looking for something specific. Not sure how much more efficient you can get if you're just browsing than giving you a bunch of movies to browse?

Hasney

Didn't Jeff say someone might be coming back with him in his car? Forgot who he said. The trip back might be more interesting this year.

kTFNi9n.gif

U6OjY9j.gif

Who's excited for dat Yakuza 6. Gonna be a looooooooong while until Beast crew gets there ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom