• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, they really don't know anything about DC. Well, the only stuff worth knowing is in the DC animated universe, but still.

Also, I'm really enjoying this month's hottest fighting game release:
Garou: Mark of the Wolves.

Anjin M

This was one of my favorite livestreams. I remember being shocked that the whole thing went up as the Quick Look too, which seems weird now that everything is archived and the few minutes a week that aren't, still are. You're in for a rollercoaster of a video.
Not sure what I was expecting, but that video went places.

An NBA game is a miserable experience live.

This is absolutely bullshit.

Maybe if you are watching some sorry ass team in Milwaukee, but Ive been to multiple regular season and playoff games at Madison Square Garden (Iversons first game at MSG, Multiple Hornets rd 1 playoff games, ECF game 7 vs Indiana.....) and the electricity and the arena physically vibrating is something I will never forget.

I wish Catman was in Inju2tice

Getting the rest of the Secret Six would be great, but I'd settle for him and Scandal Savage.

More of Bane's persona from that book and less I BROKE DA BAT would be great as well:
tumblr_l49ah3Jrx21qzl89so1_1280.jpg

Harpuia

I legitimately forgot that injustice 2 came out until I saw the quick look pop up in my recommendations.

I was deciding between Yakuza and Nier for the next game I play but I rather enjoyed the story from 1 and I like MK fight games....

Kind of funny playing Nier Automata when I'm automatically approaching it from an Undertale point of view. Like, it's trying to force me to fight some naked Sephiroth dude right now, but I'd be totally cool with not doing so, lol

yami4ct

I ended up buying an MMO mouse for FFXIV because I was having too hard a time getting a reliable hot bar setup learning my new tank class.

I feel dirty now. Is this how buying a racing wheel feels?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I gave P5 far moure hours of my life than it deserved

if it doesnt grab you by the second dungeon then I just can't imagine it grabbing you later

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I ended up buying an MMO mouse for FFXIV because I was having too hard a time getting a reliable hot bar setup learning my new tank class.

I mean you can use a mouse for more stuff other than an mmo.

Tubobutts

Buy a racing wheel to find out.

Also you probably need a fight stick. And a flight stick.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I had a Naga but was playing more OW than WoW so I got a Deathadder to replace it

but now its like i can never play WoW again because I'm missing so many buttons

yami4ct

There's very few skills that you want to execute together 100% of the time, so it's kind of hard to effectively macro FFXIV and not just destroy your DPS. Even harder for a tank where like 1/2 your skills are important, but situational.

20 hours into P5 and deep in the second palace and I am having a fun time.

I'd be lying if I said Ann and not Yosuke where fun characters though. Early game really need a Chie. Someone ..... who is just not a total bummer to be in your party. They really started that story about as dark as you could.

Cat is waaaay better then Teddy by a mile tho.

The only thing more precious than hearing the Beast crew talk about technical fighting game terms is them talking about comic book stuff. I sincerely hope they go through an Injustice 2 patch for the ultimate combination.

And if they find comic book names amusing, someone needs to tell them of Black Bolt's real name being Blackagon Boltagar.

Antiwhippy

I'd be lying if I said Ann and not Yosuke where fun characters though. Early game really need a Chie. Someone ..... who is just not a total bummer to be in your party. They really started that story about as dark as you could.

The next guy you get is one of the best characters in persona history, so there's that.

But yeah, if you think not yosuke isn't fun now....

Well.

Good luck.

Salarians

I'm rewatching Twin Peaks and this shitty season 2 James storyline feels like a sequel to Tender Loving Care

Getting the rest of the Secret Six would be great, but I'd settle for him and Scandal Savage.

More of Bane's persona from that book and less I BROKE DA BAT would be great as well:
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y67/AthenAltena/tumblr_l49ah3Jrx21qzl89so1_1280.jpg
Yes! I've never been a comic reader (everything I know about comics is from 90s cartoons) but I adored Secret Six. No joke, I probably would have bought Injustice 2 if Catman and Scandal were in it and a part of the story, and I don't even really play fighting games. Need to reread it.

I gave P5 far moure hours of my life than it deserved

if it doesnt grab you by the second dungeon then I just can't imagine it grabbing you later
haZgb.gif

Megasoum

Banned
So I was stuck in Prey for a while cause my save had no health, no ammo and no mats to create any more of that stuff. I dropped the difficulty to easy and manage to finally make some progress....

Now I've been playing all night and this game is SO FUCKING AMAZING.

You feel so powerful once you start unlocking the late upgrade tree. So much fun exploration to do.

The next guy you get is one of the best characters in persona history, so there's that.

But yeah, if you think not yosuke isn't fun now....

Well.

Good luck.

I just got Yusuke tonight. He seems qwerky.

But Ann and not yosuke's s-links and early stories just seem like bummers.
"oh no my best friend was sexually abused and tried to commit suicide". "Oh my family is messed up and the creepy PE teacher broke my leg"
. Jeez. Getting off on the bummer foot right off the bat.

So I was stuck in Prey for a while cause my save had no health, no ammo and no mats to create any more of that stuff. I dropped the difficulty to easy and manage to finally make some progress....

Now I've been playing all night and this game is SO FUCKING AMAZING.

You feel so powerful once you start unlocking the late upgrade tree. So much fun exploration to do.
Yeah it is. Prey took me completely by surprise, and I feel confident in saying it's better than any game with Shock in its title.

Well, maybe not Shock Troopers.

It's been weird playing it so close to NieR: Automata as they both play around with the concept of memories and their effects on an individual, but Prey is doing it in a far more effective way for me.

Aselith

Ryuji is Chie not Yosuke. You do have a Chie, you just didn't realize it.

Antiwhippy

Not Yosuke is about 100x better than actual Yosuke. And 1000x better than Junpei.

Unless you're tolerant of homophobic assholes I don't see how junpei is worse than yosuke.

I've seen enough of the yosuke kind in my life. He can peace out as far as I'm concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom