• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
ryuji is a homophobic asshole too though

'dont look at my ass' to yusuke when crawling through the ducts. also i'm pretty sure junpei says some shitty stuff during the beach trip

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Dude, are you telling me "don't look at my ass" (which isn't even necessarily homophobic) is worse than "hey, you're not gonna rape us while we sleep right."

dcassell

Banned
Just when I think Persona 5 is getting stale it PULLS ME BACK IN

It grabbed me after putting 30 hours in, at long last.

I feel like if I wasn't already super hyped for persona 5, I wouldn't have made it through the first few dungeons. Then again, that's also speaking from like 300 hours of persona in my lifetime, so I know the formula front and back and my main complaint has been it not being as unique as 3 and 4 when they came out.

Guys,
Stop talking about your raping animes. Please.

Dqvc.jpg

What if Jeff is tsundere for Brad and is learning dota to make Brad happy.

But if its Ben he plays with then it confirms that Jeff hates Brad and their public relationship is all fake and I can never watch content with them 2 ever again.

Aselith

But if its Ben he plays with then it confirms that Jeff hates Brad and their public relationship is all fake and I can never watch content with them 2 ever again.

And if he plays with both?

Tubobutts

What if Jeff regrets hiring Ben and wants to fire him but Ben challenged him to a DOTA match and now Brad is training Jeff because he also hates Ben?

Mr. F

Banned
Watching the playdate the intro to The Surge was surprisingly strong, to the point where I was interested enough to read up on where the story goes and yowza does it ever fall apart into a pile of dystopian cliches.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Watching the playdate the intro to The Surge was surprisingly strong, to the point where I was interested enough to read up on where the story goes and yowza does it ever fall apart into a pile of dystopian cliches.

Big corporations y'all.

They mentioned this on the beastcast, so I figured I can freely spout my radical ideas here regarding the Rap Rabbit kickstarter. Cancel that shit, throw nanaon-sha in the trash, and get to work on a thinly disguised Ouendan revival.

Mr. F

Banned
It's crazy to me that Ouendan/EBA never made it to Wii U. Could play on the tablet while watching a little girl connect with her ghost dad on the TV

tumblr_lhnvjaMIc81qbc2h3o1_400.gif

oti

Banned
They mentioned this on the beastcast, so I figured I can freely spout my radical ideas here regarding the Rap Rabbit kickstarter. Cancel that shit, throw nanaon-sha in the trash, and get to work on a thinly disguised Ouendan revival.
👍👍👍👍

It's crazy to me that Ouendan/EBA never made it to Wii U. Could play on the tablet while watching a little girl connect with her ghost dad on the TV

tumblr_lhnvjaMIc81qbc2h3o1_400.gif

I've had this idea for an EBA sequel ever since Ouendan 2 released: the Elite Beat Agents must combat and later team up with their rival group, the Disco Rangers.

Scizzy

I'm at the airport, about to return to the US after a week-long trip to Italy. My chief GB-related takeaway: I had my first espressos in years and the fact that Dan was mainlining these 12oz at a time is all the more horrifying in retrospect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom