• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jebusman

Banned
You're just a Vinny hater.

On another note, this is the most influencer-ass influencer response to the EA teleprompter debacle.

It's hilarious how you can tell even the game director is fed up with him.
"I didn't read the script i was supposed to read, but....."

What impresses me more is him claiming he's really good with just getting stuff right on the fly, while simultaneously cutting his video repeatedly in ways that make you feel he had to double take something.

Aselith

A better result than I thought would be possible.

Wonder if we'll get season 2, or something entirely new.

Assuming they were able to keep all their tech and work and such, I'd say they'll at least do a season 2 to build some capital and then decide where to go from there.

With all prior work to build off of, I would imagine Season 2 should be relatively inexpensive. I would expect a lot of repurposed assets though which is fine.

Ketch

I have come to realize that pushing the Brad is leaving meme is the best way to ensure he'll never leave. He will always not leave out of spite. He'd never let the internet be right.

GEiEmcB.gif

Dineren

Banned
Seriously, games should only download the extra assets if you have a XBONEX and not if you're on the slum console. It's madness to have those 4k things you can't do shit with.

Not sure how accurate it was, but someone mentioned Phil Spencer said in an interview that 4k assets only download if your console supports them.

TraBuch

Banned
I thought people got really carried away when they started freaking out about Twitch lady not contacting anyone for like 15 hours or whatever. I've gone days where I just wanna be lazy and not talk to anybody. All it does is make her look terrible once she shows up.

That said, it is pretty fucked up of her to not contact anybody once she found out how much people were freaking out.

LiK

I thought people got really carried away when they started freaking out about Twitch lady not contacting anyone for like 15 hours or whatever. I've gone days where I just wanna be lazy and not talk to anybody. All it does is make her look terrible once she shows up.

That said, it is pretty fucked up of her to not contact anybody once she found out how much people were freaking out.

Yup, it's iiresponsible.

repeater

Slowly making my way through the night shows

I did NOT see this (admittedly brief) discussion of the ontology of holes coming.. Suck it, Waypoint!

Archaix

Drunky McMurder

20 hours when she apparently had scheduled appointments, last seen going to a public meetup, the first year e3 is open to the public. Concern made a lot of sense.

drunk woman disappears, doesn't tell friends or boyfriend, isn't at the hotel she booked, and misses her work appointments

super sketchy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom