• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.

TraBuch

Banned
I'm not saying it wasn't sketchy, but why not give her a day? Or at least keep it off the internet? Now she's perfectly fine and the internet is harassing the shit out of her and her boyfriend all because she made a bad decision that has nothing to do with any of us.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I'm not saying it wasn't sketchy, but why not give her a day? Or at least keep it off the internet? Now she's perfectly fine and the internet is harassing the shit out of her and her boyfriend all because she made a bad decision that has nothing to do with any of us.

Edit: Anybody got a link or something to what happened here?
Y'all seem to talk about this and I have no idea what happened

I'm not going to blame her friends for being worried.

I don't think anyone could have predicted the harassment, because I don't know that anyone could have predicted the super-strange reasoning for why she went off the grid.

Without that hindsight, it's probably better to look too hard for someone that didn't need it than to not look hard enough for someone who did. The alcohol and missed obligations factors (as well as the fact that she has a stalker maybe?) seem like huge enough red flags to justify people wanting to find her ASAP. And she was last seen at an internet event (twitch mixer), so keeping it off of the internet would've seriously hamstrung the search.

She was scheduled to show up for events that she missed with absolutely no word.

TraBuch

Banned
I know I'm coming off as dickish and it's never wrong to be concerned, but sometimes people just wanna get away. I can especially see a woman whose entire life is based around the internet in this day and age wanting to get away for a while. Her mistake was not telling somebody "Hey, I'm gonna go get drunk as fuck and have some fun. I'll talk to you some time tomorrow."

I still haven't watched any of the Giant Bomb at Nite E3 videos. I saw the recap of the first day live but then stopped when they got to the interview stuff, as I typically find that the worst part of their E3 coverage. Is there any way to just watch the recap videos of the other 2 days?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Oh fuck he's back
DCdFPy2XcAI4oA9.jpg:large

Was Janina's mother in the room with her?

Also, you can tell how Janina is a true Giant Bomb fan when her mother has a name for them that comes from one video of the Shenmue ER, lol.

Zaph

Also, you can tell how Janina is a true Giant Bomb fan when her mother has a name for them that comes from one video of the Shenmue ER, lol.

She even tried reaching out to them a couple years back to arrange a stream.

Given how many industry figures seem to know and enjoy Giant Bomb, it's odd how rarely they have guests on, especially now they've got offices both in SF and NY. Do they even send out requests outside of E3?

So I finished Persona 5 yesterday

- The last act of that game is really good and goes some really unexpected places that actually felt well-connected to the story unlike Persona 4's true ending route.
- That game has my favorite soundtrack to basically anything ever and if GB doesn't give it Best Music they're wrong and bad, I don't care how you feel about Nier

Drew continues to be amazing. That video was incredible. It's kind of a shame that he pitched Cloth Map to be about video games, because he could make these well made documentaries about anything really. Watching this was like watching Smarter Every Day or Veritasium. Very interesting and really well made.

Zaph

Drew continues to be amazing. That video was incredible. It's kind of a shame that he pitched Cloth Map to be about video games, because he could make these well made documentaries about anything really. Watching this was like watching Smarter Every Day or Veritasium. Very interesting and really well made.

I wouldn't worry about that. It's pretty clear he isn't going to be beholden to video games at all.

I still haven't watched any of the Giant Bomb at Nite E3 videos. I saw the recap of the first day live but then stopped when they got to the interview stuff, as I typically find that the worst part of their E3 coverage. Is there any way to just watch the recap videos of the other 2 days?

Anybody? I just want to hear their thoughts on what was shown.

Also, I'm really happy to hear that IO got to keep the Hitman rights and are now fully independent. Hopefully Season 2 sells well for them.

What the fuck, you guys. Days Gone is fucking up my computer.

It crashed during Sony's Conference while the game was being shown.

It crashed today while watching the Digital Foundry look at the game

And now it just crashed while watching the guys watch the Sony conference and yes, you guessed it, while Days Gone was being shown.

It has only crashed those three times and I could be using the PC for hours normally between those times.

What the fuuuuuck

What the fuck, you guys. Days Gone is fucking up my computer.

It crashed during Sony's Conference while the game was being shown.

It crashed today while watching the Digital Foundry look at the game

And now it just crashed while watching the guys watch the Sony conference and yes, you guessed it, while Days Gone was being shown.

It has only crashed those three times and I could be using the PC for hours normally between those times.

What the fuuuuuck

Follow. The. Money.

Tagyhag

Oh God, giving Goombas cute little personalities like that makes them harder to kill.

OR IS THIS WHAT MIYAMOTO WANTED ALL ALONG?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom