• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aselith

I'm not saying it wasn't sketchy, but why not give her a day? Or at least keep it off the internet? Now she's perfectly fine and the internet is harassing the shit out of her and her boyfriend all because she made a bad decision that has nothing to do with any of us.

Yeah but then if something happened to her people would be like "why not report it immediately??!?" In that situation, you always do the safe thing and take action asap.

Assholes gon asshole, you don't abdicate action because people are shitty.

Aselith

like who cares since you have a helmet on in a fps game anyway but like how can you not model a beard youre owned by activision but everything looks and sounds so poverty lol

Destiny 3
21bb2d3f392ed18f395179f2005e970c.jpg

Mupod

This just arrived. What should I expect? Never seen the show.

Funny, subverts a lot of anime/manga action tropes. God tier art. Strongest and most badass character of all manga, King.

The anime adaptation is pretty amazing. I typically drop even the most well-done adaptations of things I love after a few episodes but this one had me desperate for new episodes every time.

Phenomena

The time after E3 is weird for me. Super excited about games but I've no interest to play through my gigantic back log of games.

Also: Hello everyone! i've been lurking for a long time but haven't posted a lot during my NeoGaf career. Please be kind.

Catvoca

Banned
The time after E3 is weird for me. Super excited about games but I've no interest to play through my gigantic back log of games.

Also: Hello everyone! i've been lurking for a long time but haven't posted a lot during my NeoGaf career. Please be kind.

If you've lurked for a while you should know what we're all thinking: Who's your Giant Bomb Dad?

Wunder

It's actually a deep allegory for Japanese societal structure.

Or it's just an excuse to get fuckin high and watch a bald headed dude punch half a crab in the head and watch it explode.

sad that netflix went with their new ratings system :(

It's good. If you enjoy it, you should watch Mob Psycho 100. It's the same mange from ONE, and I found it to be way better than OPM.

Should I watch or read it? I tried reading it and I couldn't really get into it.

Mr. F

Banned
How old is she! I've been trying to find out how old she and Ben are.

Dunno about Ben but when Vinny went around the table asking people what they were up to in June 2007 she said finishing 8th grade, which would make her 24/25 if I understood correctly and it wasn't a goof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom