• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamchan

Dan doesn't even seem that bad at the game, he's just getting mad when enemies hit him which is really strange to me.

It's like he can't accept when the game rightly punishes him for just mashing buttons in these boss fights instead of dodging and picking the right spots to attack.

Also he seems to be trying too hard to pull off specific moves which is why he was complaining about having to remember all the moves, for all 3 styles, at which heat level, while it also being too hard to look at the heat bar while fighting enemies (it isn't). As someone who has played the whole series I don't remember jack shit about which moves can be used when. He should really just focus on beating up these enemies normally and most of the cool moves will happen eventually on their own.

Also I never thought Drew would be the one ending the world. Always thought Dan would somehow do it.

TraBuch

Banned
Yeah, I kind of tuned out once I found out that the show was 3 FUCKING HOURS LONG and didn't really pay attention. That part was dumb and funny and when the guy clothes lined a grandfather clock and then got beat up by some dudes dressed in bears was all I remember.

Edit: I also remember the dude from the GB E3 show beat up the guy Dan named his dog after... Soooooo, yeah...

But I don't think I'm going to watch anymore wrestling.
He actually named him after this dude.

daveo42

Banned
So I'm digging Fata Morgana even more than I expected when it decided to betray my expectations. Now I'm curious how long this has been going on and how much of it I have missed.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
So I'm digging Fata Morgana even more than I expected when it decided to betray my expectations. Now I'm curious how long this has been going on and how much of it I have missed.

?

Do you mean how many more twists it has (and not in the dumb kojima way) or how long this kind of game been in the scene?

daveo42

Banned
?

Do you mean how many more twists it has (and not in the dumb kojima way) or how long this kind of game been in the scene?

Door 4 spoilers:
The back log conversation between you and i assume another you or maybe the witch. I don't know, but the missing, crossed out text and the added text of conversations that didn't happen. It's freaking me out and I want to know more of what's going on in the background. In the back log.

Antiwhippy

Door 4 spoilers:
The back log conversation between you and i assume another you or maybe the witch. I don't know, but the missing, crossed out text and the added text of conversations that didn't happen. It's freaking me out and I want to know more of what's going on in the background. In the back log.

MJ Popcorn.webm

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
DCkJSfhXsAEHKYY.jpg

DCkJSfbXsAAgcHT.jpg

Antiwhippy

Further along the main path after door 4:
I don't even know what's real any more. Everything upended again with what is actually going on. God all these twists...

I don't think this is spoiling too much.
Door 4 is pretty much a fabrication of what really happened in door 5.

whats worse

the persona talk
the dab talk
the fat morgana talk

choose 1
kill 2

Is this a Fuck Marry Kill thing.

daveo42

Banned
Here's your 2-in-1 Breezy...

I'll back off the Fata Morgana bit. It's seriously good tho.

I don't think this is spoiling too much.
Door 4 is pretty much a fabrication of what really happened in door 5.

Yeah, the conversation with the painting, which I assume is actually the exiled father from door 1 (based on the character's comments they appear to be true tales) makes mention that anything too good to be true probably is.

yami4ct

Guys. FFXIV is a really good video game.

Finally got the healer class I was leveling to 60 so I have the option to play both that and my DPS for Stormblood and I'm really happy with how the level 60 artifact gear looks. It's shocking at how cool that game makes you feel as a healer as well.

Joeku

Guys. FFXIV is a really good video game.

Finally got the healer class I was leveling to 60 so I have the option to play both that and my DPS for Stormblood and I'm really happy with how the level 60 artifact gear looks. It's shocking at how cool that game makes you feel as a healer as well.

Yami, I have a seal physical copy of ARR on PC that I've had for like three years. Is that gonna do me any good now that there's a trial version of the game?

yami4ct

Yami, I have a seal physical copy of ARR on PC that I've had for like three years. Is that gonna do me any good now that there's a trial version of the game?

Trial version of the game doesn't get you the main game for free, so if you wanted to play it'd save you like $20. Just buying the current expansion, Stormblood, would get you the last expansion too and you'll be fully up to date.

I need to get back to FFXIV at some point. I'd put all my effort into becoming a Black Mage but I dropped off almost immediately after that, I think I lost a bit of purpose in the game.

oti

Banned
FF XIV was the first MMORPG I tried.

I stopped playing after 1h because I hated pretty much everything about it.

Joeku

Trial version of the game doesn't get you the main game for free, so if you wanted to play it'd save you like $20. Just buying the current expansion, Stormblood, would get you the last expansion too and you'll be fully up to date.

Sweet, thanks!

I've been putting off playing this for years now because I was playing WoW but I haven't touched that in a year or so anyway, so I don't know what's keeping me away.

Jintor

Any of you ever play around with that gamemaker stuff?

I'm back into tooling around in it and working through some tutorials. Pretty fun.

demidar

Yakuza is kind of like Ninja Gaiden, where you need to be ruthlessly efficient in knocking down and disabling multiple enemies so you don't get stunlocked
and not leave knifethrowers throwing knives continually at you omg why don't you go after them first im dying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom