• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.

oti

Banned
lul

4pvPYpb.png

this is painfully on-brand for Dan's brand

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Just rewatched SIGNS, what a great movie, that run past the camera scene still gives me the shivers.

Oh yeah, I love the scenes were the aliens can't figure out a way through a wooden door. That made them super scary. Also really smart of them to invade a planet that's 70% water which is like acid to them.
What a great movie :p

I really do like Signs, but there's no way around the water thing.

I like to imagine some of them landed in the Everglades and instantly burned to death from 99% humidity.

daveo42

Banned
Yeah, the water twist was real bad, but the overall movie and characters were really good.

Unbreaklable was better. Also one fantastic Bruce Willis scene that got cut, sadly. Can't find it on youtube (him crying).

I still haven't seen this, even though I've been told it's Shamalyan's best film.

Ravelle

Anyone else hate wearing glasses?

They annoy me to no end, I don't like things on my face and cleaning them every time there's only a little speck of stuff or a finger print on them because I happened to scratch my face or adjusted my glasses. Or going to the movies with those 3D glasses.

But it beats putting slime things in to my eye sockets or having lasers shot in to my eyes for a high prize.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom