• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zornack

Weird.The people running the website just said the opposite.

Everyone's wrong once in awhile.

It'd be like nominating the singleplayer portion of Doom for GotY. They always consider the whole package and with SF2 the SNES Mini's catalog is the whole package.

I don't think I can handle something like this again during the GOTY podcast if it is as divisive as Sunshine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RacxFGy3Og

Haha, I'm with Jeff though. Mario 64 still makes me smile when I play. Maybe it's because of 64 that I dislike Sunshine so much.

I bought a Gamecube for Sunshine and I was so disappointed. I'll probably buy a Switch for Odyssey, if history repeats I might actually cry.

Hasney

Luigis Mansion: A Machine for Goombas

SNES mini wouldn't be eligible as it is console, not a game.

To give Star Fox 2 an award they'd have to create some sort of a best-game-that-is-part-of-a-compilation award.

Or they could just make whatever rules they want as an outlet.

Hindl

SNES mini wouldn't be eligible as it is console, not a game.

To give Star Fox 2 an award they'd have to create some sort of a best-game-that-is-part-of-a-compilation award.
Or they could just say "Star Fox 2 came out this year and we're giving it X award". I mean, what's the consequences if they do that?

Hasney

I adore Watchdogs 2, especially amazing after how much of a steaming turd the original was.

EDIT: Oh god, the Lockdown song has been used in a strip bar.

Jason the horniest GB member.

Q6FdoXt.gif

I get the impression that PUBG will win GOTY, someone will bring up the early access part, and they'll all shrug while coronating PUBG.

Zelda gets robbed.

daveo42

Banned
Yeah, I stopped watching after the first one because who the fuck wants to continue after that shit show, so that kind of blew my mind.

I watched the first 3 cause I hate free time and myself and I don't remember that shit. There is alot of bullshit in those movies but I feel like robot heaven would have made a lasting impression.

Teddified

It was Transformers 2.

Megatron manages to shoot Sam, seemingly killing him. Nearing his death, the Primes contact Sam through a vision, telling him the Matrix is not found,it is earned and that he earned the right to bear it. They restore Sam's life and the Matrix, which is used to revive Optimus.

No live Bombcast next week cuz july 4th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom