• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give us the run-down of what you traded in and what you got for it.

I would give a whole list, but people might reply with dumb stuff like "you traded in blank for blank?"

I got $34 for Super Smash Bros for example though and I had three copies of that. $27 for Mario Party. Stuff like that.

I would give a whole list, but people might reply with dumb stuff like "you traded in blank for blank?"

I got $34 for Super Smash Bros for example though and I had three copies of that. $27 for Mario Party. Stuff like that.

I don't know why you would sell anything when you could just put it in a garbage bag and mail it to Giant Bomb.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
If only the Giant Bomb thread had this feature

3WCsfJz.png

Ashby

Can I get a list of what you traded in? I just want to know if you like, traded in Conker's Bad Fur Day for $30 or something

I don't know why you would sell anything when you could just put it in a garbage bag and mail it to Giant Bomb.

I would have had they have been copies of Mass Effect 2

Can I get a list of what you traded in? I just want to know if you like, traded in Conker's Bad Fur Day for $30 or something

http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Gamestop let's you check what you'd get for your games online, at the link I pasted. Just remember to add whatever percentage you'll be getting for the trade deal currently going on. Conker's Bad Fur Day will get you $27.50 if you have a pro membership and $25 without.

Its either that or the Live Live show one of the years where he and Jeff played it on DC.

I kinda searched qlcrew.com when the new one was announced for some fire pro content. Most of the times it's Jeff picking it up on a retro console and saying how he never learned how to play Fire Pro.

Oh woah. Checking QL Crew I didn't realise there was that much fire pro content. Might check some of it out later, even if it is just a cursory look from Jeff as you said.

Sea of Thieves looks really boring.

It looks like something that would be fun for like three hours, tops. Its seems like all the appeal is in the improv comedy silliness, and most of that stems from everyone being inexperienced in playing the game so they bumble around and cause hijinks while trying to collaborate. Once everyone's figured out how to run the ship "correctly" and they get bored of the novelty of being able to play instruments together... I'm not convinced there will be anything to keep you playing.

I would have had they have been copies of Mass Effect 2

http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Gamestop let's you check what you'd get for your games online, at the link I pasted. Just remember to add whatever percentage you'll be getting for the trade deal currently going on. Conker's Bad Fur Day will get you $27.50 if you have a pro membership and $25 without.

There's a 70% trade in bonus right now (if you trade 6+ games and have a pro membership), so you'd actually get $42.50. Like you said you got $34 for Smash: that's $20 base plus 70% ($14).

Nah i love how disjointed Mario looks to everything in the game.

Same here.
Four episodes into Twin Peaks season 3 and I'm glad I caught up into the only thing I sorta got spoiled on, which in passing looked like
a woman in a dress on top of a space theremin.
And that's a real fucking sentence that can be applied to this shit. Fuck.

If it has, you wouldn't be able to even get on here and post, unless you're doing that on a different machine.

Edit: I think Giant Bomb will like Prey, and they'll get it, but they won't push for it. Without shitting on the crew, it's a bit too cerebral for them writ large. It'll end up somewhere between 7-10 on the overall list at the end of the year. Someone bet me on this.

emyKvPW.gif

I dig your new avatar. I think Prey will be this year's sleeper hit. I loved it.
Sea of Motherflaming Thieves. Lets go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjchFJQeLkw

Matt Rorie in the house
Even after the E3 Coliseum interview and now this, I feel like this game doesn't have much of a goal but I hope the full game proves me wrong as I'm really excited to play it with friends/family
I just played and finished Virginia and wtf.
What
What

Talk about throwing a whole lot of nonsense at the wall, hoping somebody stitches together a fan theory that makes the creators look like geniuses.

Really dug the first half and overall enjoyed my time with the game. Gorgeous soundtrack and I do have a theory about the story but as you said the story itself at times is too abstract for its own good.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Now that I'm seeing something like this I'd love to see this implemented for their video series so that could get good metrics on what people enjoy vs what people want to see.

They can't even get a competent video player or decent video sorting on a video based site. You're asking too much.

yeah, this new patch has been great.

I feel like im more consistently getting kills when i should be.

Just had a top-10 game, with 3 solid/long range kills. And I didn't even have a scope.

I just ran into a person prone who I didn't spot and died

I had fun anyways

I love the tension

BearPawB

Banned
people making me want to buy an Early Access game

I've said it before but it is the best early access experience i have had.

Updates are timely.
Clear progression and implementation of ideas.

This is not one of those EA games where you can't really tell if people are still working on it

I just like PUBG because it harkens back to a time before meta player progression became the end all be all in multiplayer games.

You go in, click Play, shoot dudes, then leave. There's no persistance and nothing matters outside the game. Love the purity of vision.

The patch makes everything feel so good now. The performance is way better both in game and network, red dots on pistols makes them actually useful kinda, the Glock is badass, and the new climate variations make the game look so much more colorful and vivid.

I just like PUBG because it harkens back to a time before meta player progression became the end all be all in multiplayer games.

You go in, click Play, shoot dudes, then leave. There's no persistance and nothing matters outside the game. Love the purity of vision.

The closest thing to that is people who get obsessed with the leaderboards and try to meta-game to get the highest k:d (by just killing the AFKers usually), or win rating (camping and fighting as little as possible all round to consistently get into the top 10)

Mr. F

Banned
Brad: "So they were being kind of coy about what you actually do"

5 mins later

Rorie: "So did they say what you actually do"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom