• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Well this is going great

Nice, I just bought and installed it. I LOVED Dishonored 1 and 2, so I'm looking forward to starting it up after today's stream.

So far it feels like a mixture between Bioshock, Dishonored and System Shock.
Really enjoying it. Also hard as balls so far

The game is very fun. I've had tons of laughs with friends but man if only they fix it which they eventually will because they got something very special here.

What's the best way to approach the combat in Prey?? I really like a lot of stuff but I haven't had fun with the combat so far.

I am pretty early on tho. Got the shotgun, pistol, gloo, stun gun, and foam dart thingy

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
What's the best way to approach the combat in Prey?? I really like a lot of stuff but I haven't had fun with the combat so far.

I am pretty early on tho. Got the shotgun, pistol, gloo, stun gun, and foam dart thingy

I have the same weapons (minus the foam dart cause my inventory is limited) and I just upgraded my shotgun as much as possible and blast everything away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom