• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's shitty that they've locked some of this stuff behind a paywall (the Hero's Path map feature should absolutely have been patched into the base game), but they have at least done more than tweak the enemy hitpoints; from what little I've played, it seems like they've completely changed enemy placement and AI in meaningful ways- there are Lynels on the Great Plateau, right from the start of the game.

With that said, I don't actually know that I would have bought this stuff if the second story pack was available separately, so... congrats to Nintendo for suckering me, I guess.

Ashby

It's shitty that they've locked some of this stuff behind a paywall (the Hero's Path map feature should absolutely have been patched into the base game), but they have at least done more than tweak the enemy hitpoints; from what little I've played, it seems like they've completely changed enemy placement and AI in meaningful ways- there are Lynels on the Great Plateau, right from the start of the game.

With that said, I don't actually know that I would have bought this stuff if the second story pack was available separately, so... congrats to Nintendo for suckering me, I guess.

Hah, I was going to skip this and get the second story pack. Nintendo are evil.

I wonder when the Crash Bandicoot QL will drop.

I wonder how mad their comments are going to make people

Wanna take bets on how long before someone says some variation of "Crash was no Mario 64"?

Sakwoff

Holy shit, Polybius looks insane.

I just love Minter's stuff. I don't really always find it fun to play, but man am I glad that this guy is still making his games after all these years. And has never compromised on his vision. So fucking cool.

LowRoller

I feel bad for people who played mario 64 and missed out on crash. Crash offered a level of difficulty that was really unique back than. It was also charming as hell

Hasney

I feel bad for people who played mario 64 and missed out on crash. Crash offered a level of difficulty that was really unique back than. It was also charming as hell

Had a PS1 and Crash. Hated it then and I doubt my feelings have changed.

Made me want a Saturn until Sonic no showed.

Catvoca

Banned
Got my Nintendo Switch today!
wY55SEZ.gif

daveo42

Banned
I played the mess out of the first 3 Crash games when they came out on Playstation and thoroughly enjoyed them. That said, Crash gameplay has ages poorly and anyone saying otherwise has their tinted glasses sent to Maximum Rose.

Can we just agree that 3D platfomers is a genre where 90% of the games are shit.

As far as good 3d platomers I see

Most / all? Nintendo 3D platformers including Rares n64 games

PS1 Crash Bandicoot.

Jax and Daxter, Sly Cooper (Ratchet isnt really a platformer)

That it. Everything else was bad or was so early to 3D controls that its near impossible to play now.

Spyro aged like milk. It might have been good then but those controls are ROUGH. Crash's more simple gameplay aged much better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom