• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok yeah, Leisure Suit Larry this game is not. Refunding this game now. I was curious about this game after the UPF, but it is not what I thought it'd be. Also, I noticed a "copy" of that 35mm game on a table. Wonder if one the devs made this or something.

Al Lowe would never stoop that lowe.

Wunder

Ok yeah, Leisure Suit Larry this game is not. Refunding this game now. I was curious about this game after the UPF, but it is not what I thought it'd be. Also, I noticed a "copy" of that 35mm game on a table. Wonder if one the devs made this or something.

did you whip it out at least

Solo chicken dinner with 6 kills tonight.

GOTY.

GOTG.

GOAT.

Got my first taste of the chicken about an hour ago. I got kind of lucky. The plane flew west to east across the bottom half of the island, I parachuted as far north as I could get, well away from any one else. Geared up a bit, and the first circle was basically as far north as you could get. So I hopped in a Dacia and drove to the northernmost town right on the beach, which, as luck would have it, had a supply drop with a M24 and a level 3 vest. I ended up hiding out in the church tower with nothing to show for it when the circle started reducing to the south. I'm uploading the last 5 minutes of the match where I got all my kills.

https://youtu.be/CZCeUSn9Dgg

aobuSnb.jpg

Ashby

The Saturn not receiving a Sonic game is not the only reason the Saturn was the best Sega console but nevertheless an important one

justjim89

I just got done playing through Edith Finch. That's probably the best walking simulator yet, from a gameplay and narrative perspective.

Although now I just wanna go hug everyone in my family.

"What if he was made out of a bunch of little rocks?"

"The game systems of today are not powerful enough to fulfill my vision. But one day I will architect a system powerful enough to create my magnum opus. I will craft the silicone with my own two hands if it means I can finally show the world my vision of a sentient pile of rocks that can grown big or small."

I just got done playing through Edith Finch. That's probably the best walking simulator yet, from a gameplay and narrative perspective.

Although now I just wanna go hug everyone in my family.

It warms my heart that more people are playing this game. Upcoming walking simulators have alot to live up to.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I dont know if its Gladio, Ignis and Noctis being so fucking annoying or what but I kind of like Prompto the more I play

like the annoying character is actually the only one I like.

I dont know if its Gladio, Ignis and Noctis being so fucking annoying or what but I kind of like Prompto the more I play

like the annoying character is actually the only one I like.

Oh no youre playing the ffxv mobile game

First trabuch now your addicted to mobile games

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
It's not that really, it's more every mobile game that needs me to connect to a server feels like it takes longer than it should to load.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom