• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.

oti

Banned
I will not allow anybody, not even oti, to badmouth the Dustforce soundtrack in this thread.

Fantastapotamus
Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I didn't say it was bad. Just that it sounds kinda belanglos outside of the game on its own. I think that's a fair thing to say.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Eh you gotta play it to know. The ost + controls + level design makes it like one of the most tranquil hardcore platformers I've played. It drifts you into a flow like no other game I've played.

Probably my favourite platformer of all time.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Eh you gotta play it to know. The ost + controls + level design makes it like one of the most tranquil hardcore platformers I've played. It drifts you into a flow like no other game I've played.

Probably my favourite platformer of all time.

I never really got the hang of the controls, something always felt off to me. Wish I would have liked the game more

Jintor

i want to like dustforce more but i've come to the conclusion i just don't really enjoy 2d platformers that much

the creep is actually gradually extending to metroidvanias

I used to hate Crash Bandicoot until I watched some LP videos of it where the people playing showed all of the secrets and replayability of the levels. I get it now and really like the franchise!

mhanna49

Neo Member
Crash Bandicoot was one of the franchises I played over and over again as a kid. I really liked Crash 1-3, and played a ton of Crash Team Racing and Crash Bash. Crash 2 is the only game I can remember my family ever renting from a video store. I'll have to pick up the Crash Trilogy sometime.

2948939-gunvolt.jpg

Quick Look: Mighty Gunvolt Burst
Resident buster nuts Ben and Jeff explore the depths of customization in this Mega Man-style throwback.

danm999

Oh my god the GBE Play date. I didn't think anything could top Ben jerking off on a straight edge dickhead this weekend. How is something so wonderful allowed to exist.

Stop Appropriating Daddy.

I spent last week watching the entire Film & 40s series having never watched the Fast & Furious movies before. The movies and the commentaries were so much better than I ever could have anticipated. From the first movie to the last, I laughed every single time Vinny did his "I'm a cop" voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom