• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.
IA7OoOc.png

vMTkNdu.gif

Where the haters at? A week ago people here were telling me nobody cares about Crash!
That's a shame because Yakuza's is the best of the bunch. Nier is close behind.

My man.

People are taking Gamestop to the cleaners apparently!

Yup. I traded a bunch of retro games that had been sitting in my closet, untouched, for a decade and walked out with a PSVR bundle (got $530 in credit)

Other people are taking advantage of their B2G1 free deal for used games and making trips to multiple GameStop's, flipping games they buy cheap at other stores.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Crash is a great game and I'm happy they made a remake! I'm sure no one here would disagree, especially people who can't currently post.

daveo42

Banned
So that was probably one of the better opens for a UPF in some time. House Party seems like the kind of game you'd enjoy with a group of friends.

did you just call Piston a dick?

Pistons do pump up and down over and over again inside of tight holes.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Look, I'm not saying you can't enjoy the games.
Plenty of people claim to like Sonic, so you're all in good company.
It's okay to like bad games.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I have a respect for the level design and the skill you can display in Crash (as opposed to other PSX platformers like Spyro, which I just find painfully dull in all of the ways) but it's always just been so unappealing to me. I've never liked the visual design, analog control is 3d games just barely works at the best of times, the goofy 90 degree camera angle. It's just all wrong.

I like how the beast crew all proclaim bottle service at clubs for "rich stupid people" after they all got through drooling over the idea of paying $80 for SNES roms in 2017.

tmarg

I like how the beast crew all proclaim bottle service at clubs for "rich stupid people" after they all got through drooling over the idea of paying $80 for SNES roms in 2017.

The only way $80 is a bad deal for those games is if you insist on comparing that price to piracy, which is a pretty lame thing to do.

Also, it's still $520 less than the bottle of Jack that Dan bought.

giantbomb duders don't know anything

all they care about are guns and clicker games

in all seriousness though, they don't know anything about Europe

Remember when the XCOM shooter was announced they said turn based combat was a relic of the past and wouldn't work since games evolved? Then they gave XCOM game of the year.

Are you seriously comparing a $20 bottle of liquor being marked up thirtyfold to paying less than $4 per SNES game? With that comparison, I can't tell if you're defending Vegas's culture of excess or gleefully devaluing classic games.

Are you seriously comparing a $20 bottle of liquor being marked up thirtyfold to paying less than $4 per SNES game? With that comparison, I can't tell if you're defending Vegas's culture of excess or gleefully devaluing classic games.

I'm saying everyone values things differently and it doesn't neccesarily make them "dumb".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom