• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the fuck happened while I was gone.

in other news...I FUCKING SUCK AT CRASH BANDICOOT. HOW THE FUCK DID SOME PEOPLE BEAT THIS WHEN THEY WERE A KID!

And yet...I'm going to continue to play because I'm a glutton for punishment but damn if I wanted a game to last me till August, it sure as shit is this.

DAMN YOU LOST CITY.

This is only the first game of the three and I'm in S H A M B L E S.

LiK

What the fuck happened while I was gone.

in other news...I FUCKING SUCK AT CRASH BANDICOOT. HOW THE FUCK DID SOME PEOPLE BEAT THIS WHEN THEY WERE A KID!

And yet...I'm going to continue to play because I'm a glutton for punishment but damn if I wanted a game to last me till August, it sure as shit is this.

DAMN YOU LOST CITY.

This is only the first game of the three and I'm in S H A M B L E S.

Someone I follow said he mastered original Crash games and apparently the physics for the new one feel different to him so it's causing some timing issues. Like he could beat the originals with no problem but died multiple times in the new one. I guess some hardcore fan will do a video about the differences.

Someone I follow said he mastered original Crash games and apparently the physics for the new one feel different to him so it's causing some timing issues. Like he could beat the originals with no problem but died multiple times in the new one.
I feel a patch is imminent, something is off with the weight, physics, etc but I'm toughing it out for now. I'll get back at it tomorrow.

daveo42

Banned
There are a few levels in Crash 1 that were particularly hard. I remember one of the first side-scolling ones when you climbed a jungle wall particularly hard. Same with one of the bridge levels. It wasn't an easy game by any stretch. It just hasn't aged as well as I think some would have liked or hoped.

He should start eating more fibre.

I think he did, that's why his shit seems to be piling up in this thread.

Brashnir

Someone I follow said he mastered original Crash games and apparently the physics for the new one feel different to him so it's causing some timing issues. Like he could beat the originals with no problem but died multiple times in the new one. I guess some hardcore fan will do a video about the differences.

modern display lag maybe?

GabbyJay

Ben's Lens Ben's Lens Ben's Lens
Hey guys. Ben here. You guys made me actually have to retrieve my account info so i could come in and say great job with the avatars and keep up the good work.

7Yy94bc.gif

Megasoum

Banned
Hey guys. Ben here. You guys made me actually have to retrieve my account info so i could come in and say great job with the avatars and keep up the good work.

Well the good thing is that now that you are logged in you can switch the vastly superior dark theme

...if that's really you...

hamchan

Having just got all the gems and 100% in the Crash 1 remake, I can safely say that everyone else are scrubs, I am the greatest, and I declare everything about the remake to be perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom