• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.
STGsuEC.gif

Here's to you, Ryan Davis.

Meguro

Banned
I somehow got to Patricks Post about Ryan yesterday and fuck. Reading that is still such a gutpunch.
I miss that duder so much.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
There's a reason why I keep listening to 2008-2012 era bombcasts.

I know Vinny would like to say otherwise but that really is the greatest podcast of all time.

Almost done with my 2011 run of bombcast... Will be moving on to 2012 soon after. It's amazing. Best era of bombcast are when they have those long silent moments where you gotta check to make sure you didn't accidentally pause the player. I love these guys

Megasoum

Banned
Guys I'm trying to remember the name of a game and it's been killing me for like 30min now.

It was basically a Diablo clone but in 3D. I can't remember if it came out after D1 or D2 but I think it wasn't really well received.

It was still isometric but everything was rendered in 3d and you could rotate the camera freely.

Lunar FC

Guys I'm trying to remember the name of a game and it's been killing me for like 30min now.

It was basically a Diablo clone but in 3D. I can't remember if it came out after D1 or D2 but I think it wasn't really well received.

It was still isometric but everything was rendered in 3d and you could rotate the camera freely.

Titan Quest?

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Ryan davis just sounds like he's having a ball in all of his stuff on Giantbomb.

That's how i want to remember him by.

danm999

FF15 is way into making me crawl through small crevices and zooming in

remember when like 80% of games had that?

At first I thought I was to hide load times but after I did a dungeon where you circumvent it really quickly I have no idea wtf it's for.

I dont know if its Gladio, Ignis and Noctis being so fucking annoying or what but I kind of like Prompto the more I play

like the annoying character is actually the only one I like.

Prompto is secretly the smart one as all has to do is take photos and nobody is too perturbed.

Jintor

Two things really good to listen to with these dope expensive headphones: nier automata ost, metal gear rising ost

Next: persona 5 ost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom