• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shenmue ER had loads of memorable moments and crazy GAF thread. Bite is a fart in the wind.

That was because it was the long awaited return of an Endurance Run. Which is the question they get asked at pretty much every fuckin panel. While the Shenmue ER is top tier I still am glad they're doing BITE, I am enjoying the fuck out of it. Also, the more Yakuza gets exposed to other people, the better.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I feel like I somehow made more money during this Steam Sale than I spent.
I still have ~60€ in my wallet and bought 6 games.
All thanks to that Paypal promotion thing that got me 20€ in total

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Yakuza is undeniably a better game than Shenmue but I enjoyed the Shenmue ER much more than BitE. That's just how it goes, sometimes.

That's because Yakuza is competent at what it does while Shenmue is a disaster.
Terribleness is always more fun than mediocrity

hamchan

There's so many bad moments and downtime in Shenmue that things just got crazy for the guys the same way prisoners in solitary confinement start hallucinating.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I feel like it has to be a straight action thing to be a dan thing. Also shinji is like the most anti-dan character created lol.

Btw the irresponsible captain tylor is like the most Dan anime ever.

derFeef

Ben there, Dan that?
Should be the name of a podcast where Ben and Dan discuss older games, like DK64.

200.gif

It's about a week old at this point, but does anyone remember what game during Playdate was when Vinny complained about CBS?

I don't like watching Jackbox games, but I don't want to miss him getting mad/frustrated.

swimbuff

I keep going back to My First E3 episode 5 just to listen to the amazing New York and Welshland accents. We need Abby in some Fiasco content.

Let them have a holiday ffs!

Oh, er... right. I forgot about that.

I've just gotten the impression that their QL output has been weaker than usual--much shorter and less informative than they used to be. But I guess last month had E3, also; so it's not that anomalous.

Hasney

Oh, er... right. I forgot about that.

I've just gotten the impression that their QL output has been weaker than usual--much shorter and less informative than they used to be. But I guess last month had E3, also; so it's not that anomalous.

And there's not much out on top of that. A remastered collection just came out and a Final Fantasy remaster next week. Unless they want to draw Shu as a riot cop, there's not much to QL until Splatoon 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom