• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiyomi

the internet itself is more than enough Overwatch content tbh

Kinda feel this way about PUBG now though. As much as I like the game and enjoy watching them play it, it's been everywhere for the past month or so. Time to move on.

On the whole though, it would be nice to see more content like Murder Island between East and West where they play games together more often. It makes the site feel whole again instead of two very disparate entities.

Although I think viewing Overwatch makes for a pretty awful experience as a spectator Electronic Sports, I actually wouldn't be against the idea of them playing it as a team on stream. Vinny as Reinhardt would be fun!

Wunder

Kinda feel this way about PUBG now though. As much as I like the game and enjoy watching them play it, it's been everywhere for the past month or so. Time to move on.

On the whole though, it would be nice to see more content like Murder Island between East and West where they play games together more often. It makes the site feel whole again instead of two very disparate entities.

Although I think viewing Overwatch makes for a pretty awful experience as a spectator Electronic Sports, I actually wouldn't be against the idea of them playing it as a team on stream. Vinny as Reinhardt would be fun!

they gotta keep playing until they win one

Meneses

new GBEAST #content idea: Occasional Overwatch, where Alex and friends occasionally play some Overwatch together

Things are going so well for GBEast, they can definitely afford a bad feature like that. Gotta balance the skippable streams ratio between both coasts.

daveo42

Banned
Data West just likes to ignore the GB content he consumes instead of paying attention to it.

I usually only listen to the podcasts as background noise and give my full attention to their video content, but that's just me.

I wonder what Bens and Abbys favorite overwatch characters are

DOTA2

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Dan not having a wiki page is kinda strange.

you have to be in game credits to get one

one of the main four didnt have one for a long time because of this. i thought it was ryan but maybe it wasnt. it might have been vinny. i definitely remember them talking about it though.

I only played Overwatch for a month or two then fell off, hard. Siege is the only MP game this gen to hook me for more than just a few months.

Is anybody's video player just stuck at loading video?

Never had this problem, personally. I either watch on my Xbox One or windows 10 laptop using Chrome.

Mupod

I couldn't get enough Overwatch content to watch during the withdrawal period from beta to launch. My recommendations on youtube are still half and half between Overwatch and cat videos as a result.

But as much as I like the game I don't want to watch anybody play it anymore, really. Although I'm curious how much better Alex is at it than everyone else in the office, and he uses good characters like Zenyatta.

Salarians

DAhtymsWsAE17C0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom