• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

J_Viper

If Agents of Mayhem bombs, I really hope it's the final nail in the coffin of "badittude"

It's been time to cut that shit out since 2004

Cats are the devil

movie_image-2-e1478272738262.jpg

If Agents of Mayhem bombs, I really hope it's the final nail in the coffin of "badittude"

This strikes me was more "look how wacky and self-aware we are!" than badditude, which is more like, edgy and brooding and emo. There's probably a german word for it.

Mr. F

Banned

There's a Borderlands sequel likely in development, so

edit;

This strikes me was more "look how wacky and self-aware we are!" than badditude, which is more like, edgy and brooding and emo. There's probably a german word for it.

This is more accurate, also

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything

Yeah. I'm also not into the "ZERO FUCKS" style anymore. But they are so proud of it, they even put it in the trailer.
I already get zero fucks in real life, I don't need it in my games also.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I'm sure I'll find 25$ somewhere to help Swery make his weird game. Don't even care what it's about. More Swery is always good.

Lingitiz

Yeah. I'm also not into the "ZERO FUCKS" style anymore. But they are so proud of it, they even put it in the trailer.
I already get zero fucks in real life, I don't need it in my games also.

Don't know if that's an actual fault of the game, probably with Deep Silver marketing. This is the same company that did the "anime fan on prom night" thing.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Don't know if that's an actual fault of the game, probably with Deep Silver marketing. This is the same company that did the "anime fan on prom night" thing.

You can't really blame Deep Silver when Volition has been on the 'WAH WERE SO SELF AWARE HEH' shit since SR3. That was kind of the beauty of SR2 is it was so awkward at times you were like 'i dont know if they mean this or if they're fucking with me' where as SR3 was the equivalent of your little brother tapping you on the shoulder going 'heh do you get it?'

and improv is the dota segment for beastcast, huh?

daveo42

Banned

How most crowdfunded games have turned out over the past few years. They haven't all been duds (I backed and liked what I got eventually out of Broken Age), but I've had more bad than good experiences with crowdfunding thus far. As well, Fig is still relatively new to the crowdfunding game and I have yet to see any meaningful game releases since they opened in 2015.

Wasteland 3 and PoE 2 gives me some hope, but that's more tied to their own dev teams than anything else.

Is 1 really that good? I always hear that it's the worst one. I've only played 2 and a bit of 3.

I really hope DF don't mess that game up. There's so much potential coming out of the original.

Never played the original but have heard good things. A sequel for something like this sounds more interesting tbh.

Guys.

Today could be the first time in Bombcast history that someone talks positively about a new Sonic.

I was about to say Sonic 4 episode 1 but then i remembered someone (Ryan?) going off on that thing.

I looked into MoviePass a couple years ago. I was still seeing a shitload of movies at the time and it sounded great at first, but man, that fine print was something.

- No way to "upgrade" a ticket to 3D.
- Could only get tickets within an hour of the movie starting (and many theaters around here are now reserved seating, so the good spots are likely taken already)
- Monthly fee, but you had to commit to a year at a time

Site isn't loading for me at the moment, curious if any of this has gotten better. If they at least extended the window to buy tickets so you can ensure you get good seats for newer movies, I might give it a shot.

- J - D -

Whelp, just signed up for MoviePass. If it's good enough for Abby then it's good enough for me.

It does all seem kinda shady though. WE'LL SEE.

BTA

Reasons this will could get funded:

Swery
Cats

Reasons against this being funded:

His last game was unfinished for reasons not everyone knows about
It's on Fig
New IP
1.5 million dollars

I don't feel good about this. If a PC port of Rock Band and Netowrk can't get above 800k, I can see this bombing too

I can't see D4 being his fault, at least not mainly. It was a Kinect game Microsoft suddenly released without promoting it well to begin with, and after he got sick it seemed like he had a lot of issues with the higher ups at Access Games.

Anyway, this is basically a dream game for me. Life simulation game, mystery, and Swery.

I'm backing at $69 (nice), potentially more, but I really hope they fix those tiers by the time this actually launches. They climb really fast with barely any rewards and this will absolutely kill the campaign.

KingKong

Is 1 really that good? I always hear that it's the worst one. I've only played 2 and a bit of 3.

I really hope DF don't mess that game up. There's so much potential coming out of the original.

You're the first person I've ever met that thinks 3 and 1 are better than 2

I wasn't a fan of the new city in 2 at all. 1 I thought had a ton of little spots and hidden away places

also they started adding more and more crap to 2 and 3 while 1 is the purest skating experience

Is the service a year long commitment? Are there early termination fees?
MoviePass is month-to-month, no commitment. Cancel at any time without a fee.

Well this makes it 10000% more intriguing than it was the last time I checked. Pretty much no reason to not give it a shot for a month or two.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I wasn't a fan of the new city in 2 at all. 1 I thought had a ton of little spots and hidden away places

also they started adding more and more crap to 2 and 3 while 1 is the purest skating experience

1 also had the cops and stoppers which was definitely what i would call 'more crap'

Top Bottom