• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Does he? I think he's said a couple times that the game is totally fine. They all seem to enjoy those secret levels. I have no doubt Alex wants this series to be over though.

Vinny isn't the type to say 'this game sucks I dont want to see it anymore' even if everyone can tell he's thinking that

I mean look at how many times he's tried to excuse himself of not liking Splatoon instead of just flat out saying 'I dont like it'

Tagyhag

Does he? I think he's said a couple times that the game is totally fine. They all seem to enjoy those secret levels. I have no doubt Alex wants this series to be over though.

It's funny how the most enjoyable levels are the ones without FLUDD. Funnier that Dan doesn't realize it.

Also, you can obviously tell Alex gets frustrated at some of the levels, ESPECIALLY the ones with the fences and we haven't even gotten to the worst ones.

I think he also gets extra frustrated when they talk about silly things while he's struggling with those parts but he's too nice to say anything about it lol.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I subscribed to EA access for Titanfall 2...again.
This is probably the 5th time I subscribed. It's such a weird service. I really don't know why I would ever buy a (non mp) EA game again, if I can get it for 4€ after not even a year. I don't need to own Titanfall 2, I just want to play the SP once and that's it.

I hope all the hype from last year's goty discussion is earned

oti

Banned
I subscribed to EA access for Titanfall 2...again.
This is probably the 5th time I subscribed. It's such a weird service. I really don't know why I would ever buy a (non mp) EA game again, if I can get it for 4€ after not even a year. I don't need to own Titanfall 2, I just want to play the SP once and that's it.

I hope all the hype from last year's goty discussion is earned

I'm waiting for Mass Effect Andromeda to be added. Then I'll play Titanfall 2, Mirror's Edge 2 and all the Mass Effect games again.

Teddified

You know when they hate something they will never even entertain the idea. for example never including NSMB on the mario maker poll even if it wouldn't get voted.

Hasney

You know when they hate something they will never even entertain the idea. for example never including NSMB on the mario maker poll even if it wouldn't get voted.

I don't see what the point of making people do what they don't want to do is. They'd be miserable in the video which would make it miserable to watch.

It's funny how the most enjoyable levels are the ones without FLUDD. Funnier that Dan doesn't realize it.

Also, you can obviously tell Alex gets frustrated at some of the levels, ESPECIALLY the ones with the fences and we haven't even gotten to the worst ones.

I think he also gets extra frustrated when they talk about silly things while he's struggling with those parts but he's too nice to say anything about it lol.

Same in Blue Bombin'.

It has to suck though to be pissed off at something you 'have' to do at the moment, and all of your other friends are having a blast not doing anything/laughing/having fun.

oti

Banned
I don't see what the point of making people do what they don't want to do is. They'd be miserable in the video which would make it miserable to watch.

It would be a bit much to be "miserable" over using NSMB assets and mechanics. Petty, even.

Shroud's sub train is insane and insanely annoying with that sound clip. But holy hell that guy is just... dangerous. He should play squad games solo to make it fairer.

Gandie

Shroud's sub train is insane and insanely annoying with that sound clip. But holy hell that guy is just... dangerous. He should play squad games solo to make it fairer.

I don't think he's in any way prepared for what's happening right now.

He played squads with other pros last night.

Bldpx7S_d.jpg
This is awesome :)

Wunder

"that is pristine", text-to-speech, animated notifications, on-screen ads. I'm not ready for this future

this is like the base level man

maybe not the ads since not everyone is a pro player but the animated gifs/tts and sub sounds are all included in the twitch streamer starter pack

Hasney

It would be a bit much to be "miserable" over using NSMB assets and mechanics. Petty, even.

It's pretty miserable hearing wahs when you could get rid of them for 3 good art and music styles at the touch of a button. It'd be like eating gruel when steak is freshly cooked and ready to be eaten.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I really like Hellblade but

by god those "find the runes!" puzzles are annoying, boring and tedious. At this point I basically instantly go to Youtube and try to find a video with the solution. They are so bad.

Hasney

The only notification sounds on a stream I've ever liked are the New Legacy ones. You just never get tired of Michael Come saying "Big dog eats my ass"

They should really pick some of the classic premium videos and display them on the front page or somewhere for new trials subs to really get an idea of the scope of premium stuff.

Top Bottom