• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

BTA

Finished Pyre. I was kind of down on the game for a while because I wasn't enjoying the rites, but I was really into the characters and the story and I ended up loving the game. Actual best moment contender:
the credits sequence.

It's a shame the performance is so horrendous during the last few rites, at least on a base PS4.

Eh, I had a few bits of hitching in the last few but nothing major/constant at all. Wonder if who you're using could affect that though.

I've been listening to my version of the credits a lot the past few days

Finished Pyre. I was kind of down on the game for a while because I wasn't enjoying the rites, but I was really into the characters and the story and I ended up loving the game. Actual best moment contender:
the credits sequence.

It's a shame the performance is so horrendous during the last few rites, at least on a base PS4.

I really enjoyed the game overall, but I cannot get the music out of my head. Easy contender for GOTY.

So I love giant bomb. And Thiss thread a great when it's not sitting on GB. I've truly enjoyed being a part of this community. But I'm getting really tired of the personal attacks. I can tell when I'm no longer welcome. Thanks :(

Lari

I3hN2VT.png

40 🍺

Ooh nice, I watched that movie earlier this year for the first time and it was great. Looking forward to 40 🍺

I take it you're a Carpenter fan. Where does Ghosts of Mars go on your list?

I would say it's his worst film if I haven't seen his 2010 film The Ward. At the very least you could enjoy Ghosts of Mars in a "so bad it's good" kind of way. I mean for one, it has an amazing ending.
So I love giant bomb. And Thiss thread a great when it's not sitting on GB. I've truly enjoyed being a part of this community. But I'm getting really tired of the personal attacks. I can tell when I'm no longer welcome. Thanks :(

Nonsense. I love each and everyone of you, I just wish more people would participate on here instead of stopping all together and when I mean participate I don't mean for someone to just come on here, shitposts and then disappears for a few days only to do that again once more.

You are always welcomed. Even if no one welcomes you, I always will.

But hey, people use the internet for different reasons.

TraBuch

Banned
If this is about my post, it was a joke and I would've posted the same thing no matter who posted that.

- J - D -

Guys Serial Cleaner doesn't look like my thing, and Vinny and Dan don't seem to be really into it either but they are being as professional as they can.

They have yet to do a single Film and 40s of a movie I own or can stream. Therefore, I haven't listened to any of them. It sucks because I love Rifftrax and Giant Bomb, so it would be a cool combination.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Dan said:
I hate Trump. I think he's a monster that appeals to the worst of humanity, and he's against everything America stands for.

Imagine being such a tremendous asshole that you cause Dan to get political on Twitter twice.

- J - D -

I'm a good judge of the vibe in threads and let me tell you, you are always welcome here.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything

Don't you dare to leave me alone with these people!

we need more people like you here, not fewer

stick around bb

Scizzy

When Dan has turned against an august member of the revered WWE Hall of Fame, you know that guy must be a real asshole.

Just clicked on the HellBlade quick look, first thing I said to myself was holy shit this looks amazing (graphics).

Don't know much about the game, besides that e3 trailer

Wunder

I'm really not a fan of random dudes getting on Twitter and demanding people denounce somebody or something. It really rubs me the wrong way.

me neither

but when your hot take is that Trump is a "big ol' jerk" then maybe just don't even go there

TraBuch

Banned
me neither

but when your hot take is that Trump is a "big ol' jerk" then maybe just don't even go there
Dan is 100% the last person I would ever want to hear talk politics so I agree his first statement was pretty dumb and he probably shouldn't have said it. It's stupid to make light of what a horrible person Trump is.

That said, I hate when people get on Twitter and are like "That's not good enough!", I just want to tell them to fuck off. Who are you to tell somebody what he or she needs to do?

He's always been a huge asshole. He's the fucking worst.
And everybody that follows GB or your twitter should already know you feel this way.

Salarians

Eh, I had a few bits of hitching in the last few but nothing major/constant at all. Wonder if who you're using could affect that though.

I've been listening to my version of the credits a lot the past few days
I think this is the case. I used (character name spoilers)
Bertrude
a lot and I think their presence seemed to cause a hit on performance. The last rite was the worst in this respect.
I really enjoyed the game overall, but I cannot get the music out of my head. Easy contender for GOTY.
Yeah, even if I wasn't in love with the core "gameplay", I loved everything else. But Night in the Woods is probably still my GOTY.

Top Bottom