• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

Hasney

at some point I really do wonder if a combination of the Wavebird plus capture gear makes this game way harder than it needs to be

Wavebird won't be affecting that much. Higher the channel, the lower range and less lag though. Capture gear could be, but some of these levels are stupid.

VDenter

Banned
I really wish Alex and Vinny would learn some of the more advanced moves because that would make this game much more enjoyable to play and watch. Also moving the camera.

QI5N62L.gif

VDenter

Banned
think about the games that have a 92 on Metacritic

does anybody think this game hangs with the rest of them

Yes but in order to enjoy it the game kind of expects the player to know what he is doing. Or at the very least it expect the people who played this game to have played Mario 64 and are very familiar with it.

Yes but in order to enjoy it the game kind of expects the player to know what he is doing. Or at the very least it expect the people who played this game to have played Mario 64 and are very familiar with it.

remember that they haven't gotten to the worst of it yet

remember that 20% of the game's shines are dedicated to blue coins that are so tedious and lousy that they're not getting them at all here

VDenter

Banned
remember that they haven't gotten to the worst of it yet

remember that 20% of the game's shines are dedicated to blue coins that are so tedious and lousy that they're not getting them at all here

I will grant you that the blue coins suck. However even they are not hard to get. It is just finding some of them without a guide that are cryptic and tedious.

Top Bottom