• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

oh god what a perfect capper to that shine

I mean honestly looking at the list of games above 92 on Metacritic, I'd take Sunshine over like... half of them? at least?

yeah now that I look at it 92 seems to be a bad number, ironically enough

there's plenty of games under 92 that I'd take over Sunshine any day of the week, though

remember how I said they haven't gotten to the worst of it yet

well

image.php

oh god what a perfect capper to that shine

yeah now that I look at it 92 seems to be a bad number, ironically enough

there's plenty of games under 92 that I'd take over Sunshine any day of the week, though

It's almost as if that list and your tastes may not match up because they're both subjective in nature.

BTA

Looking at the thread is spoiling me since I can't watch live so I should leave but:

I'm so excited for more SmS.

BTA

Wait, did they actually talk about Splatoon 2's final boss on the Bombcast?

I should maybe go listen to the podcast.

DJ Octavio should have been Best New Character; I love him

Agents of Mayhem looks rough

Like, Andromeda rough

The games okay but I can't comprehend how it took so long. It's basically a Saints game in regards to combat, has less mission variety and it's presentation is abysmal next to the Saints games. Maybe things pick up but SR3/4 were great at making okay mechanics fun with ludicrous over the top set-ups. Everything in AoM has been dull so far as in the first missions of 3/4 clearly had more thought put in them than the first few hours of AoM.

Top Bottom