• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

Hasney

"Speaking of giant pieces of shit, Shenmue III..."

giphy.gif

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
My ultimate goal here is maximum salt.
And to make this more entertaining. I can't believe some people really do take it as seriously as I pretend to do.

Videogames are serious business.
Videogame awards are even seriouser business
GB videogame awards are the seriousest business.

Autocorrect really doesn't like me spelling that but it's the only correct way.

Airbar

Neo Member
So with regards to the Exquisite Corps I finally decided to play through XCom2. Decided to also recreate the whole GB crew. After 4 or 5 missions (can't remember right now) the only ones left standing are Jeff, Dan and Drew (who is constantly shaken).

Jeff was mindcontrolled multiple times and cut down Brad and Alex, Abby was eaten by a Viper, Vinny got killed by a civilian turning into a faceless and Jason was killed by a turret. So I guess everything is going fine :p

BTA

I don't mind another F&40s for Fast 8, since they should take every opportunity to talk about how the filmmakers wronged the memory of Han.

Also F&40s being regular now is fantastic. Will make me watch a lot more movies.

Yeah, this seems like a decent excuse to actually watch some movies. (Though at this rate I probably won't get to Batlle Royale till next week anyway.)

kiguel182

I want them to do a film and 40's for The Room.

Mainly because then I have an excuse to watch The Room.

Not sure I have it in me to rewatch F8. Not anytime soon.

Can't wait to see them try to handle the XCOM mission with
Chryssalids spawning from the whale
. Just got through the mission in my playthrough and it was rough. And I'm using "got through" quite liberally here..
I want them to do a film and 40's for The Room.

Mainly because then I have an excuse to watch The Room.

Not sure I have it in me to rewatch F8. Not anytime soon.

Oh that would be good.

Tubobutts

. Just got through the mission in my playthrough and it was rough. And I'm using "got through" quite liberally here..
That mission went very badly for me the first time I played it but after starting the whole game over twice I was able to handle it fine.

I hope Abby gets that mission.

That mission went very badly for me the first time I played it but after starting the whole game over twice I was able to handle it fine.

I hope Abby gets that mission.

Yeah I never played Enemy Within so I had no idea what was coming. I can see it being doable with minimal (or no) losses if you know the mission beforehand.

Jintor

Oh that would be good.

The only downside is that mission is scripted as fuck so replays make it absurdly easy

soundtest

Banned
That mission doesn't compare to the base invasion, which was the hardest shit I dealt with during my run.

I don't expect them to get through that without some hair pulling.

Hasney

They're upgrading my laptop to a Surface Pro 4 today, so had to log off an hour early before going to get the upgrade and then I'm done for the day. Great way to get a cheeky 2pm pint and start Friday off right.

Zaph

jeez, dan with the spoilers and copped to downloading a pirated episode?

I think he has to give up all his shines for that

BTA

Timestamp for spoilers would be appreciated.

Though I made the mistake of not watching this week's on Monday so I've been spoiled + lost the sense of routine that actually kept me watching. Guess I'll get to it tonight.

Top Bottom