• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
He seems pretty stubborn about though. :p

Also man, Jeff, is feeling the datacap restrictions at 1TB?

Try 250gb on for size.

But yeah 170gb for FF15 is ridic.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
THing is I stream and download a lot and I do just fine lol.

What are you guys streaming? 4K video?

Also aaaaaah so many podcasts to listen to.

I got the 4K Netflix plan and that stuff adds up quick, almost all their originals are 4K or HDR or something. Plus Steam downloads really add up too, I go through 1TB a month easily I would be utterly fucked if my ISP had a data cap.

jambo

Last month I got a new PC and re-downloaded a bunch of games from the last few years to max out.

That, along with streaming Netflix, Stan and YouTube, added up to 3 TB.

I have a 30" monitor so I often watch YT at 1440/2160p, if the channel offers it.

Halfway through our current month and we're already at 700 GB.

robotrock

Banned
Last month I got a new PC and re-downloaded a bunch of games from the last few years to max out.

That, along with streaming Netflix, Stan and YouTube, added up to 3 TB.

I have a 30" monitor so I often watch YT at 1440/2160p, if the channel offers it.

Halfway through our current month and we're already at 700 GB.

Any data cap?

NightOnyx

Another fun episode of Steal My Sunshine! I'm loving the East content so much right now. It makes me laugh how many comments for the video there are about Vinny being too mean to Dan though. Like that's the whole shtick with Dan, he's the heel and people rag on him. I love it personally. I mean even if he doesn't always deserve people ragging on him, he then goes and does something like trying to pull a fast one over on Abby at he end of the episode. It's just how the shtick is and Dan loves it. Also, speaking of Abby, I love her gambling addiction and I'm glad she has so many shines.

Hasney

authentically fake? Is that the joke here?

COA.jpg

Top Bottom