• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

It's about survival fam. I love the pacing of it currently.

Hopefully given the ridiculous playerbase at some point they'll start putting more custom rules into matchmaking.

Yeah. I'm happy with the current PUBG, but at the same time, a smaller map with shorter rounds would be nice.

Right now if I want a short match, I land in a hot zone and try to take out as many as I can in those first few minutes.

Yeah. I'm happy with the current PUBG, but at the same time, a smaller map with shorter rounds would be nice.

Right now if I want a short match, I land in a hot zone and try to take out as many as I can in those first few minutes.

There's definitely room for that kind of mode. I'd love for something along the lines of a load-out mode where scavenging isn't a huge deal.

Yikes, this Night Trap PC port.
edit: oh they don't have a code yet, lol

vRfnsCj.gif

Honestly, I just tuned in because I haven't seen any of CoD WWII yet.

Same here for the most part. Liked what they played but I was mostly interested in Jeff's takes on things. COD looked like COD, the sound design did impress me though. I mean it ain't no Dice but it certainly is a step up from what I was hearing.

J_Viper

I've tried eight matches of PUBG, each ending with me scavenging gear for ten minutes before getting lit up by some dude way off in the distance

I should be frustrated, yet I still feel compelled to give it another chance

It was a free stream so youtube already has an archive up, if that helps.
Thanks

I hope the next HZD stars Sylens instead of Aloy

he's the only interesting character in the game
Lance Reddick should be in everything

Top Bottom