• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

e07ak0K.png

yes please

Nope, that's kinda why I asked to see if anyone here had seen it.

Oh well.

I have. It's quite good. Nothing mind blowing and you can tell where it is going to go pretty early on but almost all the performances are good.

Also, it was interesting just because there aren't a lot of movies about Lowrider culture as far as I am aware, even if there isn't a huge focus on it.

TBF
it's pretty shitty that they opened preorders in the am of the night, where bots would probably be the major ones to snag them?

We all know Nintendo by now, they have always been shitty when it comes to pre-orders. It's why I never bought their classic BS consoles because fuck their model.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
The weird thing is that they opened the preorders in australia ages ago and they were sitting for awhile before being sold out. I could have preordered one.

I didn't because eh.

The weird thing is that they opened the preorders in australia ages ago and they were sitting for awhile before being sold out. I could have preordered one.

I didn't because eh.

At some point you must've known that you were going to play it for 10 minutes before leaving it to collect dust for the rest of your life. It's essentially a showpiece or a conversation starter more than something you'd play for a long while, that's how I feel about it.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
At some point you must've known that you were going to play it for 10 minutes before leaving it to collect dust for the rest of your life. It's essentially a showpiece or a conversation starter more than something you'd play for a long while, that's how I feel about it.

Pretty much.

I was going to get one just due to zeitgeist but didn't because I don't have any nostalgia for the SNES at all. I'm not going to hook it up to play SNES games that I don't want to play.

Pretty much.

I was going to get one just due to zeitgeist but didn't because I don't have any nostalgia for the SNES at all. I'm not going to hook it up to play SNES games that I don't want to play.

I haven't played a lot of the games on it, so I'm kind of excited. But I wish Super Ghouls and Ghosts was replaced with Demon's Crest, even though I've beaten that one.

TraBuch

Banned
So they play Kiwami in 2018, then hope Kiwami 2 is out in 2019, then skip 3 because 3 sucks, then just play the PS3 versions of 4 and 5, then play 6 in 2022, then by then, there should be 7 and possibly another Yakuza samurai? Maybe this one will get localized?

Looking forward to it.

Salarians

That's great. I hope more AAA devs do shorter games. Can I just skip Uncharted 4 and play Lost Legacy?
Yeah. Obviously Nadine is a character from UC4 and this game is set sometime after it so you'll be missing a little bit of context there but I think you'll still be ok.

That said, I do like UC4 and think it's worth playing. I just can't see myself ever fully replaying it.

ryseing

Lost Legacy's last setpiece is absolutely incredible. Don't spoil yourself- I went in blind and screamed HOLY SHIT for about a minute.

It's a contender for best setpiece in the franchise.

Top Bottom