• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

Megasoum

Banned
Rewatching the Brink quicklook.....man...that game looks boring as hell

Also, the whole time the announcement of Brink going F2P over the last couple of days I was mixing it up with Bodycount... Another great game...

Salarians

Rewatching the Brink quicklook.....man...that game looks boring as hell

Also, the whole time the announcement of Brink going F2P over the last couple of days I was mixing it up with Bodycount... Another great game...
I would love it if someone could rip out Brink's weird looking characters and put them into a good game

BTA

Kiwami 2 is cool, but given how long it'll take to come out if I want to start playing the rest (...it really has been almost a year since I beat 1, umm) I should just buy 2 already and get on that.

Also I'm caught up on Twin Peaks and being able to say that feels wrong.

No it's Janey-E

The Protagonist's name in Swery's new game will be called Sonny-Jim.

LImisJ5.png

that is a questionable gesture by ben

You won't believe what he did when he played COD WW2
Also I'm caught up on Twin Peaks and being able to say that feels wrong.

this pie is so damn good

Mr. F

Banned
I have zero investment in half life and don't understand people still holding on, but even I got a bit frustrated reading that. Some sequences in there sounded neat with the level of polish valve brought to their SP stuff

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I don't give a shit about Half Life

but every time I see where they're going and look at Rockstar putting out new MP only stuff I get worried

Meguro

Banned
As a huge HL fan, I'm bummed yet happy to finally get something to end this charade that Valve has been putting on.
It's dead and now I can move on.

I was only a passive gamespot fan back in the heyday but were any of the crew big fans of HL? I'm kind of hoping for some commentary but I don't know if any of them were invested in it.

oti

Banned
I was only a passive gamespot fan back in the heyday but were any of the crew big fans of HL? I'm kind of hoping for some commentary but I don't know if any of them were invested in it.

All I know is that Brad expects Half-Life 3 to be either the second coming of Christ or not exist at all. To me it was just a cool shooter. To him (and many other I assume) it shouldn't exist unless it revolutionises video games or something.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Alright, fair enough.

I feel like for them though, while going 1 to 2 is going to give them enough momentum to go back to back, 3 would just bring everything to a screeching halt.

Top Bottom