• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

2959908-cp_murderisland_08282017.01_25_25_18.still001.jpg

The Wizard of Murder Island
Four disillusioned small town friends find themselves whisked away to a fantastic, strange land full of subversive metaphors and ironic parallels that make them rethink their own futile existence.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Jeff's comment about competitive Battlegrounds play making him not want to get great at winning Battlegrounds is exactly what happened to me with Crypt of the Necrodancer. I was addicted to doing daily runs but I couldn't get my gold score over a certain threshold, so I watched a few playthroughs of how you really get the big numbers and the techniques you have to do were just so...uninteresting to me that I haven't played it since

Now I'm thinking about how much cooler television piracy would be if every rip inserted a sick 10 minute cracktro before the actual episode started

Has anyone else had buffering issues lately? I feel like it started when they began the 7-day trial stuff, but that timing might be a coincidence. I haven't had VOD streaming issues in a long time, but lately it has been every day across multiple devices.

Megasoum

Banned
I just pulled my Zelda BOTW cart out of my Switch for the first time since launch day (in prevision of me getting Mario tomorrow) and I noticed that it sounds and feel like there's something loose inside my cart? Anybody else has the same thing?

TraBuch

Banned
Why does it seem like nobody cares about television piracy? Is it just because it's so easy to just DVR everything and people figure you'd get it legally easily anyways or something?

BTA

I just pulled my Zelda BOTW cart out of my Switch for the first time since launch day (in prevision of me getting Mario tomorrow) and I noticed that it sounds and feel like there's something loose inside my cart? Anybody else has the same thing?

Every Switch cart does that, in my experience.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Hey guys, I've been thinking, do y'all think a TLoU four on four East vs West video would be interesting? I do. I'd love to see it. It's a great multiplayer mode that didn't get the due it deserved. I think the duders would have fun.

here's an idea, "Getting The Band Back Together"

Join the duders in their search through the depths of the internet in search of active multi-player communities, no games post-2010.

Megasoum

Banned
Rewatching the wrestling segment of the E3 night show and man... The line "So Cena started playing Clash of Clan" fucking never gets old lmao

That 90-minute Destiny video is wild. So much "lore" that has zero impact on the actual game. I guess the approach isn't dissimilar from what games like Overwatch do, but the "what could have been" factor with Destiny keeps me weirdly fascinated with it.

Top Bottom